1. Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party you have designated who is not the carrier takes delivery of the goods (in the case of separate delivery of goods under a contract for several goods: the last goods; in the case of a contract for the delivery of goods in several partial consignments or pieces: the last partial consignment or the last piece; in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods over a specified period: the first goods), or has.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must give us,
Aquacentrum, owner Yasin Akgün
Münchener Str 4a,D-85748 Garching
Inform by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) about your decision to revoke this contract.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this Agreement, we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from you choosing a different type of delivery than the standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. Under no circumstances will we charge you any fees for the repayment.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you dispatch the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day deadline. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The cost of food supplements and IPC products is estimated at a maximum of 15 EUR, Richway Biomat products at a maximum of 100 EUR.
They shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if such loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawalThe right of revocation does not exist or expires for the following contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons and whose seal has been removed after delivery or which were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature; for reasons of hygiene
- for delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery; for delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package.
- for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications or are clearly tailored to personal needs; for the delivery of goods that are manufactured according to customer specifications.
- to deliver goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded.
3. ReturnsCustomers are asked to report the return to the seller before returning (Tel: +49 (0) 89 - 41611799-7 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to notify the return. In this way, they enable the seller to assign the products as quickly as possible.
12.2. Customers are asked to return the goods as a prepaid package to the seller and keep the receipt. The seller does not refund the postage costs to the customer.
12.3. Customers are asked to avoid damage or contamination of the goods. If possible, the goods should be returned to the seller in the original packaging with all accessories. If the original packaging is no longer in the seller's possession, other suitable packaging should be used to provide sufficient protection against damage in transit and to avoid any claims for damages due to damage due to defective packaging.
12.4. The modalities mentioned in this section (No. 12) of the GTC are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal according to No. 10 of these GTC.
4. Return costs on revocation
13.1. If the customer is a consumer, he has to bear the regular costs of the return shipment in case of revocation (see No. 10 of these GTC), if the delivered goods correspond to the ordered ones.
13.2.0 Otherwise the return is free of charge for the customer.
5. Storage of the contract text
14.1. The seller saves the contract text of the order. The GTC are available online. The customer can print the text of the contract before placing the order with the seller by using the print function of his browser in the last step of the order.
14.2. The Seller will also send the Customer an order confirmation with all order details to the email address provided by the Customer. Furthermore, the customer receives a copy of the GTC with his order.