Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Délai de livraison env. 5 jours
- Powerful performance with the magnetic circulation pump by Eden. Ideal to descale water ionizers of all types;
- Pump capacity 150 litre to max 300 litre/h, head max 0,70 m, low noise in operation, continuous regulation of power possible.
- The transparent adapter hose can be, for any desired extension, halved by a 1/4” hose.
- Réf. d'article : 017041
Eden Descaling Pump for all Water Ionizers
You can descale water ionizers with the very powerful pump. It already comes with two adapter hoses pre-installed, so you can clean the following descale the following devices:
- Descaling EOS Genesis, EOS Touch, Allsbon Dion Special, Dion Family, Dion Blue, Ionquell Alphion, Ionquell Standard
- Descaling Aquion Premium 2000, Aquion Premium 3000, Aquion Professional 4100, Aquion 2100
- Hybrid water ionizers
- Bionlite Platinion X-Cell or Classic:
- Bionlite Titanion or Bionlite Titanion Se Ultra or Classic, or Bionlite Eco, Bionlite Eco Extra:
- Connect waste water hose to transparent hose, dampen hose first.
- Alkabest by Sanuslife:
- Connect All under the sink water ionizers: AquaVolta® Elégance and EOS Revelation, Tyent UCE 9000, UCE 1100, Ionquell Delphi, Chanson, etc.
- Pump capacity 150 litres to max 300 litres/h, head max 0,70 m, low noise in operation, continuous regulation of power possible.
- Euro plug with 1,5 m cable without switch.
- Hose connection 13 mm diameter.
- Power consumption 5 watt, voltage 230 Volt 50 Hz. (energy saving)
- Size of pump: L ca. 4,5 cm W ca. 4,3 cm H ca. 3,5 cm
It is more powerful than the decalcification pumps typically supplied with water ionizers and can withstand several decalcification cycles.
This submersible pump also ensures a lively water play in aquariums, terrariums and indoor fountains. Should it not work, simply tap on a solid object strongly a few times.
Citric acid is used to decalcify water ionizers and other household appliances. From our point of view, it is still the gentlest descaler that does not have too low a pH value and is also food safe, i.e. no danger to the human body.
It can only irritate the skin or eyes if it gets into contact with them. This is not the case, for example, with amino sulphonic acid or most other decalcifiers. In some cases, the pH value of these water ionizer decalcifiers is below pH2, which is too dangerous for the househusband or housewife.
It is better to increase the dosage and use a lot of water for descaling instead of using other descaling agents, some of which are aggressive and harmful to health. Small splashes when descaling your ionizer are almost unavoidable.
For this reason, the outlet of the ionizer should be positioned as close as possible to the jug containing the descaling solution and the submersible pump when descaling. Detailed instructions for descaling a water ionizer can be found in the videos on this page.
Descaling table-top and under the sink water ionizers | Alkaline hydrogen water is rich in alkaline minerals (Ca, Mg, Na, Ka, ..) - so limescale is just like in a kettle, a topic!
Is calcium in water good or bad for the organism?
Every water ionizer must be decalcified regularly. How often depends on the following factors:
- Water hardness, i.e. the lime content of your tap water: - the harder your water, the faster the device can calcify.
- Water flow: - the slower the flow rate the faster the device calcifies
- Which ionization stage is used: - at the highest stage the device calcifies faster than at the weaker ionization stages.
- The limescale protection mechanism that is used. Very few water ionizers are well protected against calcification of the electrode plates. The AquaVolta® Moses 7, All EOS and Alkamedi (or Aquion in Germany) water ionizers are among the water ionizers that are well protected against limescale.
- More information is available in the following FAQ articles with videos.
Descaling a water ionizer with an ON-OFF sensor button
Most of the water ionizers that our customers mainly buy are those with a solenoid valve.
These are ideal for a permanent installation with a T-piece. At the push of a button, the water ionizers produce the last ionization setting, as you remember it.
In addition, the flow rate is fixed, which also ensures that even small children can and will safely operate the device.
The following water ionizers are among the models that have an ON-OFF solenoid valve:
How do I descale a water ionizer with a turn dial | e.g.: Moses 7, ECA Plus, Aquion, Dion Family, Nexus?
If you have one of the water ionizers listed below, you should definitely watch this video. In short: Make sure that the pump can pump the citric acid solution into the filter. The control dial should therefore always be set to OFF, i.e. to the Off position. The following water ionizers have a flow control dial and are decalcified without power on:
How are the AquaVolta® Elégance under-sink water ionizers and other under-sink ionizers decalcified?
Descaling AquaVolta® Elégance Under-sink Water Ionizer
Decalcification of the AquaVolta® Elégance under-table ionizer and all other under-table ionizers is carried out as follows:
- Preparation: decalcification tank, citric acid, pump, correct adapter hoses
- Connect the pump to one of the two outlets using the supplied adapters.
- Decalcification process of two to four hours depending on degree of calcification
- If it should ever stall, simply let it run in filtered mode for 5 seconds and remove the air bubbles from the device and the hoses.
- After the decalcification process, rinse the water ionizer and also the pump and adapter hoses with sufficient filtered water.
The video explains the individual steps in detail.
Note for water containing limescale | Optimum performance for daily use to delay decalcification periods
Although the AquaVolta® Elégance has a sophisticated decalcification concept, namely the automatic river reversal after each change in the polarization of the electrodes, it is also necessary to decalcify the under-sink water ionizer regularly with the AquaVolta® Elégance.
Depending on use, decalcification may be necessary every 4 weeks to 12 months. This depends on various factors, which are illustrated as follows:
- Water hardness or the lime content of the tap water
- The set water flow rate: the slower the water flows through the stronger the final result, the faster the calcification of the outlet for alkaline hydrogen water
- The set level, the stronger the electrolysis power, the faster the calcification process
- The total amount of alkaline water produced daily
Optimum performance for daily use
- As soon as you have drawn the desired amount of activated water from your Elégance under-sink water ionizer in a container, remove it and briefly press the Purified button. This prevents active water from relaxing in the ascending pipe. The water relaxation time can lead to faster calcification of the pipe.
- After five to ten seconds you can then press the Stop button.
- At the beginning of the ionizing process, allow the stagnant water to drain into the sink for five to ten seconds before filling your glass/bottle. Like this your Elégance under-sink water ionizer is ready for operation.
Decalcification Hybrid Hydrionator ® - mobile water ionizer
This video shows the individual decalcification steps that must be observed for water ionizers with flow regulators.
You do not have to turn the ionizer on and off between descaling processes.
The duration can also be extended up to 4 hours depending on the degree of use and calcification.
In case of severe calcification, please replace the citric acid solution after one hour.
Decalcifying does not harm the water ionizer In any way. On the contrary, descaling is good for every water ionizer as long as you use citric acid and not acetic acid.
Vous avez des questions sur l'hydrogène, les ioniseurs d'eau, les systèmes d'osmose inverse ou les filtres à eau
Tous les articles > QS24.tv H2 expressions sur l'eau
Promotion: Si vous recevez de l'aide sociale, vous pouvez passer votre commande avec ce coupon. par email Vous pouvez obtenir 10% de réduction: Allocation de 10%