1-way or 2-way compact tap made of stainless steel for water filters and reverse osmosis systems
Version 1 made of stainless steel: Incl. quick-fitting connector to attach 1/4” hoses in a pressure-tight manner
Procedure for installing the 1- or 2-way compact tap for water filters
- A hole with a diameter of at least 12 mm is drilled in the sink.
- The tap foot is placed on the hole and the tap is placed.
- Fix with washers and nuts.
Options for hose connection:
- In the original scope of delivery, the union nut is inserted over the connection hose, the support sleeve is inserted completely into the hose and then screwed.
- In versions 2 and 3 made of stainless steel, connectors are attached directly to the threaded rod so that standard quickfitting connectors with 1/4” (6,35mm) can be used
Clarification: One-, two-, three- or even four-way valves
Please select the version of the one-way or two-way tap in the selection window above; the two-way tap is very rarely selected. What customers want most is a three-way faucet. You can find our 3-way taps here.