AquaVolta HEPTA-STEP | 7-stage shower & bath filter with activated carbon, KDF & bioceramics, among other things
AquaVolta® water vitality
Many people simply filter and revitalize their drinking water because they doubt the limits of the Drinking Water Ordinance. With the Aqua-Volta® HEPTA-STEP you have an inexpensive option to take the water into your own hands for showering or bathing.
You rarely feel pollutants on your skin. But most people immediately notice the up to 70 times higher supply of electrons in the water due to the reduction in the redox potential.
That's why more and more health-conscious people are taking their water quality into their own hands
AquaVolta® HEPTA-STEP | More information about water treatment
You can find an overview of the multitude of possibilities with scientific backgrounds in the specialist book (ISBN 978-39811204 48) by Karl Heinz Asenbaum (2019)
Electro-activated water From “healing water from the socket” to hydrogen therapy, 2019, 468 p.
The AquaVolta® HEPTA-STEP is a 7-stage water filter
- It cleanses and enriches the water for a revitalizing shower experience. The filter does not reduce the water pressure in the shower head.
- It removes toxic metals, chlorine, rust and sediment.
- It lowers the redox potential of the water and even the air when showering.
- The filter cartridge lasts 6 months and is easy to change.
- Installation: simply screw between the shower hose and the mixer tap. Rinse for 1 minute to remove activated charcoal dust.
- Changing the filter cartridge: Unscrew the filter housing – Remove the old cartridge and dispose of it in the residual waste – Insert the new cartridge (grid side faces the external thread) – Make sure the two internal seals are correctly seated. -Screw the housing – rinse for 1 minute.
The HEPTA-STEP filter cartridge
- Stainless steel sediment sieve
- Suspended matter filter fleece
- Calcium sulfide: chlorine removal 99%
- Microporous antibacterial silver ion ceramic >96% E.Coli and Staphylococcus aureus. 99% adsorption of microorganisms.
- Basic mineral ceramics to increase the pH and reduce the redox potential. Water enrichment with calcium, potassium, sodium, zinc and selenium.
- Activated carbon made from granulated and flaked coconut shells to adsorb chemical and biological pollutants.
- Highly pure (99,8-99,9%) KDF 55 copper/zinc alloy for removing lead, cadmium, chromium, arsenic, mercury, nickel, aluminum, hydrogen sulfide etc.