AquaVolta® EOS Revelation II undersink water ionizer
Under-sink filter system with two XXL activated carbon filters and electrolysis of water | Basic hydrogen water
State-of-the-art technology and high-quality workmanship are the trademarks of the AquaVolta® EOS Revelation II. Visible hoses are not an issue with this under-table ionizer. So it fits perfectly into the top kitchen.
In addition, hardly any other water ionizer can compete with the clear arrangement of the touch sensors and the information on the elegant display in terms of ease of use and design. This means that the pH and redox values pre-programmed in the display can easily be adjusted exactly to the values actually determined. The filter running times are shown separately on the display for both filters. Water consumption is always kept in view.
Brief information and technical data about the AquaVolta® EOS Revelation II water ionizer with 9 electrodes
- Price-performance ratio: Excellent, very high quality workmanship. The EOS Revelation II water ionizer has very good limescale protection, Includes 30-day free trial period, 182-day satisfaction guarantee upon purchase
- Electrodes: 9 electrode plates made of titanium, triple galvanically coated with the catalyst platinum (layer thickness: approx. 0,25 µm), effective electrode area: 1336,5 cm²
- Number of filter cartridges: 2 filter cartridges based on silver-coated activated carbon, including calcium sulfite and tourmaline, price each Replacement cartridge: €87
- Limescale protection mechanisms: Self-cleaning after 10 liters of use
- Max. pH / redox values at 0,7 liters / min. basic ionized water (not input water) and °dH18:
Despite the chalky Munich water: pH value: up to pH 11
Redox potential: approx. -650mV (almost 1 volt excess electrons)
- Installation options: Under-table installation with Included 3/8” T-piece (DVGW tested) firmly to the cold water pipe, see quick guide
- Commissioning: Through ON-OFF touch control (solenoid valve)
- EOS Revelation II Undersink Water Ionizer Instruction Manual.pdf
- Data shown in the display on the control tap: Ionization level, current flow, liters flowed through the alkaline outlet for filters 1 and 2, pH value & redox potential (pre-programmed, adjustable or can be switched off).
- Flow regulation: Optimal: 1,7 liters/min. Inlet water flow, for permanent installation via the T-piece, if installed on the tap, after the included changeover valve on the flow rate regulator, the total flow is already reduced by an included inlet valve
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 345 x 340 x 150 mm, tap bore: 35 mm, height of control tap: 258mm; Height of fastening thread: 50 mm (minus 15mm nut height), thread diameter: 34mm, diameter of base: 64mm, distance of small outlet from base edge: 62mm, total length of small outlet: 80mm, total length of large outlet: 140mm
- Year of publication: 2008, large manufacturer from Seoul, Korea with over 8 years experience, the best in our view
- Guarantee services: 3 Years full guarantee, indestructible based on experience and always nice and dense and tasty!
- EOS Revelation II Undersink Water Ionizer Instruction Manual.pdf
Experience report from a customer about the EOS Revelation II
Installation options for the Eos Revelation II from min. 4
Display of pH value, redox potential & water flow
The pH and redox values pre-programmed in the display of the EOS Revelation II water ionizer can be precisely adjusted by the user to the actually determined values. In addition to a lot of other useful information, the remaining filter capacities of both filters are shown in liters on the display.
Filter display | The remaining filter capacities of both filters are shown on the display
The filter running times are shown separately on the display for both filters. This means you always have an overview of how much water you have already used or how much water you can still use before you should replace one of the two filters after 12 months at the latest.
As soon as a filter change is necessary, the inherent diagnostic module becomes active and shows the required filter change on the display. In addition, a voice output draws attention to the filter change.
Menu navigation AquaVolta® EOS Revelation II water ionizer
- language selection
- Input pH value of tap water
- Fine adjustments
- Output voice volume
- Setting whether the display should remain illuminated in standby and the kitchen should light up or not
- Reset the filter after a filter change
However, as far as other settings are concerned, it is best not to change any of them, as we have already had them preset perfectly at the factory. All you need to do is adjust the flow. Please read the instructions.
- Filter 1 consists of 90% activated carbon granules and 10% calcium ceramic balls, filter life filter 1: 4000 liters of alkaline water
- Filter 2: 80% activated carbon granules, 10% silicon ceramic balls, 10% calcium ceramic balls, filter life filter 2: 6000 liters of alkaline water
After a filter change, a filter reset is required to reset the filter running times. This is done as follows:
- Enter setting mode by holding the ALKALINE and PURE buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds.
- Then press the ACIRDIC/SET button 5 times until the filter symbol Filter 2 starts flashing.
- Use the PURE button to set the value to ON. The counter now starts again.
- Confirm with the ACIDIC/SET button until you hear the acknowledgment tone
Nine, triple electroplated platinum-coated, scratched titanium electrodes
The platinum-coated titanium electrodes (plus-minus poles) perform the fundamental role of separating purified water into basic and acidic ionized water. However, there are huge differences in the basicity and quality of the active water of the various water ionizers, which are achieved by the thickness and type (galvanically applied or sprayed) of the platinum-titanium coating and the number of electrodes as a whole.
Each of the 9 electrodes is solidly dip-coated with three electroplated layers of platinum. In contrast to water ionizers with 5 or 7 electrodes, the 9-electrode ionizer also one higher molecularly dissolved water stiffness content above 1 ppm.
Conclusion AquaVolta® EOS Revelation water ionizer:
If your water has a hardness of over 16 °dH, you should opt for the slightly weaker one, but with perfect limescale protection Elégance under-table ionizer decide. The advantage of the platinum-titanium coating is that it has a high electrical conductivity and thus enables electrolysis in the flow. The cracks in the electrodes increase the electrolysis performance, because electrolysis mainly takes place on edges and cracks.
Transformerless SMPS power supply for minimal heat and electrosmog load
Classic power transformers (transformers), which are widely used in water ionizers, are only designed to withstand a power supply of 100-150W/24-30V/5A.
As a result, a lot of PCB program errors or malfunctions occur because individual components overheat, which generates excess current during the electrolysis process. The manufacturer EOS uses it instead SMPS as power supply one which can withstand a range outside 200-500W/24-35V/10-10A.
Advantages SMPS switching power supply
It reduces the overheating rate of the device even with more than twice the output current compared to other devices, thereby increasing both the cost-effectiveness and safety of the device by reducing the program error rate.
The SMPS power supply system makes the microprocessor-controlled AquaVolta® EOS Revelation capable of continuous use for hours without the device overheating, performance dropping or electrosmog occurring, as can be the case with antiquated transformers.