Leif ESNOWBOARD | The electric skateboard or snowboard for the street | that is fun!
The Leif ESNOWBOARD In my opinion, it really is the most fun tool in the world right now. Above all, the possibility of braking and simultaneously charging the integrated battery increases safety and the driving experience many times over. There is simply nothing comparable on the market currently. And it's affordable.
Leif ESNOWBOARD | Electric snowboard
Technical data for the Leif ESNOWBOARD
- maximum speed: 32 km/h or 20 mph (miles per hour)
- Service: Remote control including braking option
- Braking: At any time, turn sideways and brake like you would with a snowboard
- Charging time: Up to 90 minutes. When braking, the energy is fed back into charging the battery
- Real snowboarding feeling on the street: Both motors work independently of each other thanks to the special control
- Weight: 8.2 kg or 18 lbs
- Reach: up to 13 kilometers or 8 miles with each battery pack, but also depends on the surface/terrain and driving style
- Maximum gradient at top speed: 15% gradient
- Estimated delivery date: August 2016, finally they arrive!
- Shipping: Free shipping and Two-week test phase and 6-month satisfaction guarantee, no matter what condition, we will take the ESNOWBAORD back
Order ahead at a discounted price
We have become the European importers of this special product and would like to make our special prices available to you during this pre-sale phase. You order and pay now and will be one of the first to receive your electric snowboard, the first of its kind, in August 2016. Now the time has finally come. This always applies free trial period, i.e. this deposit that was made will be completely refunded if you do not want to buy the E-SNOWBOARD within the first two weeks after receipt.
Here's what our early customers have to say about the LEIF Electric Snowboard:
- “It was a dream come true and I quickly got the hang of it… riding is all I can think about again” – Bryan F., Customer
- “The board exceeded all my expectations! Thanks for making every snowboarder’s dream come true!!” – John P., Customer
- “I can't stress it enough how helpful you've been with all of this. Your level of customer support far exceeds any I've ever experienced, and I'm positive I'm not the only one feels that way.” – Adam B., Customer
- “Thanks guys, I know everyone is going to say the same thing, but you have really created what every snowboarder dreams about.” Dan C., Customer