pH indicator measuring liquid with color scale for measuring the pH value of liquids and water
- For setting the flow when starting up a water ionizer
- Ideal for alkaline water and other liquids.
- There is hardly any noticeable difference in color between pH 9 and 10.
- However, from pH 9,5 onwards you will taste an aftertaste in alkaline water,
more or less depending on the mineral composition of your tap water
- If the water no longer tastes pleasant, you are already above pH 10,
If it is no longer drinkable, it will slowly reach pH 10,5. A higher pH value is required with a water ionizer (except with the addition of salt) rather not possible.
- Works safely with alkaline water with hydrogen, which is not true for measuring devices, see post: Problems of measuring pH and ORP with measuring devices
- Glass pipette and glass bottle including high-quality plastic measuring cup
Does it make sense to measure the pH value and the redox potential with an electrical measuring device?
Electrical measuring devices no longer show reliable values for basic ionized active water with a redox potential of less than -200 mV.
With extremely antioxidant, hydrogen-rich water, you can “go blind” so to speak, and the measuring electrodes have to be replaced.
We created a video in our water room, which consists partly of sound and partly of video content.