Brief information and technical data about the Tyent UCE 9000 (9 electrodes) / UCE 9000 Turbo 11 (11 electrodes)
- Price-performance ratio: Excellent: many high-end functionalities leave nothing to be desired, very high-quality workmanship, Includes 28-day free trial period, 182-day satisfaction guarantee upon purchase.
- Electrodes: 9 or 11 electrode plates in the most modern “honeycomb shape” made of titanium, triple galvanically coated with the catalyst platinum (layer thickness: approx. 0,25 µm), effective electrode area: 1336,5 cm²
- Number of filter cartridges: 2 filter cartridges based on silver-coated activated carbon, including calcium sulfite and tourmaline, double filter set: € 99,70
- Limescale protection mechanisms: Self-cleaning after 12 liters of use
- Max. pH / redox values at 0,7 liters / min. basic ionized water (not input water) and °dH18:
Despite the chalky Munich water: pH value: up to pH 11
Redox potential: approx. -650mV (almost 1 volt excess electrons)
- Year of release: 2014, Korean manufacturer
- Installation options: Under-table installation
with Included 3/8" T-piece (DVGW tested) firmly to the cold water pipe
- Data shown in the display on the control tap: Ionization level, current flow, liters flowed through the alkaline outlet for filters 1 and 2, pH value & redox potential (pre-programmed, adjustable or can be switched off).
- Commissioning: Through ON-OFF touch control (solenoid valve)
- Flow regulation: Optimal: 1,7 liters/min. Inlet water flow, for permanent installation via the T-piece, if installed on the tap, after the included changeover valve on the flow rate regulator, the total flow is already reduced by an included inlet valve
- Warranty: 3 years (H x W x D)
- Dimensions of water ionizer (H x W x D): 36 x 35,5 x 13,5 cm
- Dimensions of the control tap: height 35cm, Ø base 5 cm
Tyent UCE 9000 Turbo 11 | Water ionizer undercounter
Tyent UCE 9000 Turbo 11 | with touch control tap
- Modern and a very powerful under-sink water ionizer with a nice control tap
- The ionizer disappears under the counter
- All you can see is a stylish fitting with a touchscreen control panel
- The ideal solution if the water ionizer should not be installed visibly under the sink and the settings should still be made on the faucet
- Two filters: activated carbon and ceramic
- Automatic cleaning of the entire system
- Intelligent control to avoid limescale deposits. If the water is very hard, it still needs to be descaled occasionally
- Easy selection of different levels of alkaline or acidic water
- The water is freed from pollutants using activated carbon/EM ceramic filters and UF membrane filters.
Tyent UCE 9000 Turbo 11 | Operation video
Tyent UCE 9000 Turbo 11 | Introductory video
What is meant by turbo?
Improved Turbo function
To continually offer you our best, we have developed an improved SMPS power supply system that ensures you receive the highest levels of alkaline and acidic water from the turbo device.
More power for your electrolysis plates
Our patented SMPS power supply system has also been improved by increasing the power to the electrolysis plates, giving you consistent results at all water levels.
9 improved “honeycomb” electrolysis plates
Even more effective electrolysis thanks to the plates in the most modern “honeycomb shape”, which always produce the water you need.
The first full-color LCD “touch” screen on ionized water production equipment
Easier and faster to use by automatically activating your ionizer with just one touch of the touch screen
Revolutionary 262K color LCD display. The ultra-sharp, high-resolution display communicates with you with fresh, clear colors from every angle with perfect precision.
Simple, yet powerful. The new interface continues to carry Tyent's simple signature, but underneath lies the latest technology that enables easier and faster control.
You also have the option of using the jog dial. The upper part of the faucet has a selector head that you can turn to select the function buttons. Depending on what is more comfortable for you.
The UCE 9000 is bursting with innovations
- The LCD screen has an automatic light change function and screen detection, so you always know what water you are getting
- Multilingual support has been added so you can choose between 6 different languages
- An automatic shut-off valve prevents unsupervised use. After 15 minutes of continuous use, the machine switches off automatically and goes into Eco Mode
- An automatic memory function saves the last selected degree and displays it on the standby screen
- Voice-controlled operating system with MP3 sound quality
- Integrated temperature sensor for safe use to ensure that the normal use temperature of the water is always between 4 - 35°C
- Our fully automatic electrolysis chamber cleaning function cleans the “motor” of your water ionizer independently, so no complicated cleaning is necessary. Regular descaling should still be carried out regularly if the water contains a lot of lime
- The angled outlet taps allow for flexible handling; they can be rotated and therefore never get in the way