Shipping costs & Delivery
Shipping costs in Europe: € 19.90 - free shipping for orders over € 200
To European countries including Switzerland, the shipping costs are €19.90 and shipment from an order value of over € 200.00 (except Switzerland) is free of charge:
- Austria: € 19.90 (incl. 19% VAT), delivery time 1-3 working days
- Switzerland: € 19.90 net, delivery time 3-5 working days
- Italy: € 19.90 (incl. 19% VAT), delivery time 2-4 working days
- United Kingdom (UK): € 19.90 (incl. 19% VAT), delivery time 3-5 working days
- Other EU countries are: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Netherlands, Cyprus
Shipping costs in Germany: € 6.50 - free shipping for orders over € 200.00
From € 200.00 (incl. VAT), we ship throughout Europe (without Switzerland) for free.
Following our shipping flat rates valid for Germany up to an order value below € 200,00 and up to 32 kg:
- Germany by DHL, delivery in 2-3 working days : € 6,50
The shipping costs are calculated during the order process
The flat-rate shipping costs include all loading and packaging fees and are only the actual shipping costs we incur. Most of the time the actual shipping costs us even more than what you pay.
We advise you to combine several items in one order. We can only partially combine two different orders. Nevertheless, it is possible with effort, please write us an e-mail.
Outside Europe, we send the products by DHL without VAT, so without 19% VAT and for € 39,00 (net)
- USA incl. export declaration: € 39.00, delivery time 7-12 working days
- Australia incl. export declaration: € 39.00, delivery time 7-14 working days
- Russia incl. export declaration: € 39.00, delivery time 7-10 working days
Switzerland | German delivery address or www.Grenzpost.de
With a German delivery address, you as a Swiss customer can use our webshop to save costs and benefit from low shipping costs and duty-free allowances.
In addition, we always ship to Switzerland without VAT, even if the delivery address is in Germany, for example at a post office near the border such as www.grenzpost.de, where you can register for free. In this case, by placing your order you undertake to send us the export receipt stamped by customs within one week of export.
After the free registration at www.grenzpost.de you will immediately receive your personal customer number, which you can use for all future deliveries. Your personal user account offers you the possibility to register deliveries and track the current status of a delivery. Thus, in addition to your notification by email, you have an overview of whether deliveries are ready for collection. However, registering a delivery is optional for you. Here is a detailed guide to using www.grenzpost.de as your delivery address.
Short video | How it works www.Grenzpost.de
Shipping time > Even to Vienna the next day!
Packages are usually delivered 3 to five days in EU Countries and two to three (2-3) days in Germany and Austria after receipt of order with DHL Paket.
For shipments a tracking number is automatically sent by DHL via e-mail.
Careful packaging by our own mail order company
Your package is sent at our risk. Fragile products such as glass bottles are handled with special care.
The shipping boxes are cut wide and your products are packed well protected.
If nevertheless a product has not arrived undamaged, we ask you to inform us immediately by e-mail.
We will immediately send a replacement product and a small compensation gift or refund the amount of the products.