Shipping costs in Germany: € 6,50 - free shipping for orders over € 200,00
From € 200,00 (including VAT) we ship free of charge throughout Europe (excluding Switzerland).
The following are our shipping flat rates for Germany up to an order value under €200,00 and up to 32 kg:
- Germany via DHL, delivery in 2-3 working days: € 6,50
We ship to other European countries, including Switzerland, for €19,90 or free of charge for orders over €200,00 (except Switzerland):
- Austria: € 19,90 (including 16% VAT), delivery time 1-3 working days
- Switzerland: € 19,90 net, delivery time 3-5 working days
- Italy: € 19,90 (including 16% VAT), delivery time 2-4 working days
- UK, United Kingdom: €19,90 (including 16% VAT), delivery time 3-5 working days
- Other EU countries are: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Netherlands, Cyprus
- Outside Europe: €39,90 net, delivery time 5-12 working days
The shipping costs are calculated during the ordering process.
The flat-rate shipping costs include all loading and packaging fees and are only the postage costs we actually incur. Most of the time the actual shipping costs us even more than what you pay.
We advise you to combine several articles within an order. We can only combine two different orders to a limited extent. However, it is possible with some effort, so it's best to write to us E-mail.
Outside Europe we send the goods via DHL and net, i.e. without 16% VAT and for € 39,00 (net), outside Switzerland it costs € 19,90 net
- USA including export declaration: € 39,00, delivery time 7-12 working days
- Australia including export declaration: € 39,00, delivery time 7-14 working days
- Russia including export declaration: € 39,00, delivery time 7-10 working days
Switzerland | German delivery address or www. Grenzpost.de
With a German delivery address, you as a Swiss customer can use our webshop cost-effectively and benefit from low shipping costs and duty-free limits.
Zudem We always ship to Switzerland without VAT., even if the delivery address is in Germany is, for example at a post office near the border www.borderpost.de, where you can register for free. In this case, by placing your order you undertake to send us the export receipt stamped by customs within one week of export.
After registering for free www.borderpost.de You will immediately receive your personal customer number, which you can use for all future deliveries. Your personal user account gives you the opportunity to register deliveries and track the current status of a delivery. In addition to your email notification, you also have an overview of whether deliveries are ready for you to collect. However, registering a delivery is optional for you. Here is one detailed instructions for use of www.borderpost.de as delivery address.
Short video | How does www. Grenzpost.de work?
Shipping time > Even to Vienna the next day!
Packages typically arrive two to three (2-3) days after the order is received DHL package delivered.
For shipments, a shipment tracking number (tracking number) is automatically sent by email from DHL.
Careful packaging by our own mail order company
Your package will be shipped at our risk. Fragile goods such as glass bottles are treated with particular care.
The shipping boxes are wide cut and your goods are packaged well protected.
If the goods do not arrive intact, please let us know immediately E-mail Report to.
We will immediately send a replacement product and a small compensation gift or refund the amount of the goods.