AQUAPHOR Modern Countertop Filter
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- The Aquaphor Modern has been designed as an effective and very inexpensive counter top filter for clean, safe drinking water
- It removes the following pollutants in percentage:
- Heavy metals: 98%; chlorine: 100%; organic materials: 98%; phenol: 99%; pesticides: 95%, everything that should not be there
- Quick installation to the tap with a diverter valve. This does not affect the function of the water tap.
- Order number: SW10089
AQUAPHOR Modern Counter Top Filter
The filter revolution:
The AQUAPHOR® Modern is designed as a very effective and inexpensive table top filter, especially for countries with chlorinated tap water where the goal is to drink clean water with a flawless, flavorful taste.
As well as the improvement of drinking water quality, the quality of tea, coffee and cooked food when using the filtered water is of crucial importance.
The ideal pH values of tea and coffee are shown at 7.
The AQUALEN®-Active carbon filters do not change the pH value.
The taste of drinking water depends on many other factors.
Filter performance | AQUALEN® Active Carbon
In this video the performance of the Aqualen is very well described.
For us the best filters worldwide!
The AQUAPHOR filter cartridge contains an innovative filter medium made of activa carbon with AQUALEN®, a unique, modified fibre additive which has been patented by Aquaphor. These fibres remove a wide spectrum of contaminants which could be present your water.
An example of these contaminants which are successfully removed are heavy metal ions, for example; lead which is customary to have in the waterpipe installation of a household and is found in the drinking water.
To this group of substances you also include iron, copper, cadmium and nickel. Taste impairing substances, such as chlorine, if applicable, are also removed. The high efficiency of the filter is also reached by avoiding the creation of canals (so called canal effect due to loose granules in the filter).
It does not have an outlet for a water swirler.
The filters are changed every 6 months. Here you can find replacement filter sets for the Modern counter top filter
AQUALEN®-Filter materials – General information
As well as the improvement of drinking water quality, the quality of tea, coffee and cooked food when using the filtered water is of crucial importance. The ideal pH values of tea and coffee are shown at 7. The AQUALEN®-Active carbon filters do not change the pH value. The taste of drinking water depends on many other factors. The AQUAPHOR filter cartridge contains an innovative filter medium made of active carbon with AQUALEN®, a patented fibrous material which removes a broad spectrum of contaminants which can be present in drinking water.
An example of these contaminants which are successfully removed are heavy metal ions, for example; lead which is customary to have in the waterpipe installation of a household and is found in the drinking water. To this group of substances you also include iron, copper, cadmium and nickel. Taste impairing substances, such as chlorine, if applicable, are also removed. The high efficiency of the filter is also reached by avoiding the creation of canals (so called canal effect due to loose granules in the filter).
Strong performance due to AQUALEN
Removes a percentage of:
Organic materials: 98%
Heavy metals: 98%
The product quality of the Aquaphor Modern filter was tested in Germany by the LGA Intercert GmbH and certified. LGA is an enterprise of TÜV Rheinland.
The AQUAPHOR Modern is designed as an effective and cost efficient counter top filter, especially for countries with chlorinated tap water, to achieve a pure flavour and clean drinking water.
Start up procedure
1. Remove the aerator (perlator) from the tap
2. Connect the switching valve to the tap with the included washer:
a) When the tap has an outer diameter of (M22) then the switching valve can be connected directly.
b) If the tap has an inner diameter of (M24) please use the adapters (M22/M24).
3. Please make sure the tap is turned on cold. With the lever on the switching valve you can direct the water to the filter.
4. Let water run through the filter for a good 10 minutes before drinking any.
5. For the best filter results turn the tap down slightly, so that ca. 1,0 to 1,5 litres flow through the filter
– Only cold water (Don’t store filtered water too long, max. 12 hours room temperature)
– Rinse new filters for 10 minutes
– If not in use for various days then rinse for a good 5 minutes. This removes stagnant water (ca. ½ litre)
– Each filter creates backpressure. If a pressure sensitive component (for example: a non pressure resistant boiler or an instantaneous water heater) is before the filter, then it must be checked beforehand
– Generally it is recommended that tap water for people and babies with a weakened immune system should be boiled. That counts for filtered water as well.
– Protect the filter from frost and impacts
– For the filtering of not disinfected (chlorinated) water we recommend a system with a germ block (0,1µm)
The producer AQUAPHOR
is a leader in filter and casing manufacturer for the American, Asian and European market for POU and POE systems.
Not only for households but also for commercial and industrial application.
The special quality is founded by more than 30 international patents, which have been developed by a team of scientists with their own chemical and micro biological laboratory facilities.
For quality assurance, control procedures are available (Protokoll NSF 42, NSF 53 and EPA Microbiology).
Water filters are offered as OEM products for international device manufacturers.
TÜV certified producer
Production occurs after quality management ISO 9001 – 2008 Standard with the TÜV Essen certification
AQUAPHOR TÜV certification, updated 2012
TÜV Nord [Germany] certified the management system EN ISO 9001: 2008, concerning:
> Marketing and sales of water filters and filter components
> Design, development and manufacturing of water filters and components
Design, development, production and sales of water filters and filter components certified by TÜV NORD, Essen, Germany in accordance with quality management ISO 9001 : 2008. Recertified 2012.
Scope of delivery:
- Aquaphor Modern
- Incl. 2 AQUALEN filter cartridges
- Incl. diverter valve and tap-adapter
- Instruction manual
The AQUAPHOR Modern can be fixed to the wall with this wall bracket, for example: over the sink so that the water outlet leads directly to the sink. You can receive the wall bracket on request, in case you want to hang it. The outlet pipe can also be turned downwards if the filter is much higher and you prefer to have a lower outlet.
Filter disc indicator
To remind you of your next filter change you have a rotating disc on the top of the housing
I received my order. Love the design n quality you have. Here the pic I took.
Hope you sell more
Sent from my iPhone
Thank you for the update. Looking Forward to received the product & start using it.
Technical data Aquaphor Modern
- Height without / with faucet: 270 / 290 mm
- Housing Ø centre: 118 mm
- Weight, dry: 980g
- Filter cartridges: 2 x B200
- Water temperature: cold water
- Outlet pipe: Stainless Steel, 8 mm
- Connection: to the cold water faucet
- Connection screw thread: M22 and M24 fine thread
- Hose size: 8 mm
- Flow rate, max.: 3,5 Liter / Minute
- Ideal flow rate*: 1,0 - 1,2 Liter / Min. Filter exchange reminder: Turn dial on the top
- Filter disposal: suitable as household waste
- Filter exchange: depends what is reached first:
- 4000 Liter withdrawal OR 6 months with chlorinated water
- Optimal removal of listed substances
Do you have any further questions?
For further questions don’t hesitate to
I will gladly answer any questions you have, your Yasin Akgün (biography)
Downloads Aquaphor Modern
Do you have any further questions?
Für weitere Fragen schreiben Sie uns am besten eine
- E-Mail an email@example.com
- oder rufen Sie uns jederzeit an: +49 (0) 89 416 117 999
- bzw. Skype: aquacentrum
Gerne beantworte ich all Ihre Fragen, IhrYasin Akgün (Biographie)