Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Hydrogen generator for the production of hydrogen water with very high hydrogen content (depending on ionization-time)
- Hydrogen yield in 300ml cylinder (BPA-free): approx. 200 ppb (parts per billion), resp. 0.2 ppm (parts per million) per minute, e.g. approx. 2.8 ppm H2 content after 10-15 min.
- Suitable for all types of water, including reverse osmosis water and distilled water
- Not to be confused with the typical HRW generators which do not use diaphragms and do not operate under pressure.
- Battery operated, charging time: 90 minutes, sufficient for approx. 70 minutes running time (depending on the water)
- Scope of delivery: Shaped glass flask (300 ml) with pressure valve lid and normal pressure-resistant lid, adapter for plastic bottles and glass bottles and 500 gr of citric acid.
- 2 years guarantee, thereafter, if there is a defect, spare parts can be reordered or repaired by us.
- You get for free hydronade® Magnesium – hydrogen effervescent tablets
- Optionally, you can order one of these two external pre-filters:
Aquaphor Modern Filter or Aquaphor Pitcher Filter
Please select in the selection window:
- Order number: IM-2.8n
AquaVolta® Age2 Go 2.8 | Mobile, battery-operated hydrogen generator for the production of hydrogen-rich water
For many years it was irrefutable that activated water keeps its negative redox potential and therefore its electron abundance for just a few hours or days.
Yet when it was discovered that dissolved hydrogen is the deciding factor for the antioxidant effect, an industry developed a method where they pressed hydrogen under high pressure into multilayered water bags, where the positive qualities were able to be kept for some months. Such a bag with 0,2 l of hydrogen water costs around 4 € and also creates big waste problems.
The AquaVolta® Age2 Go is ideal for producing hydrogen-rich water when you are on the go. Hydrogen production in the newly built electrolysis cell makes it possible to renounce acidic wastewater. A small amount of condensation is formed which can be easily removed after five or six uses. The production speed for making a glass of hydrogen water (0,2 Liter) is five minutes. It is also possible to ionize 1,5 Liters bottled water directly in an opened bottle of water. Depending on the bottle size, this takes seven to twenty minutes. The high-pressure resistant system allows a one up to four times over-saturation of hydrogen. Stationery ionizers usually reach a maximum full saturation of 1,6 ppm hydrogen.
What is a hydrogen booster – an HRW generator?
What is a hydrogen booster – an HRW generator?
- Hydrogen-rich water has been until now only produced by stationary electric water ionizers. But one does also want to drink fresh activated water when they're on the go.
- Initially, small electrolysis devices were switched to battery power. These, however, were not able to store enough hydrogen because they did not remove the oxygen, instead, they increased it.
- Hydrogen dissolves very reluctantly in water, unless, it is pressed in with high pressure. That is exactly what a Hydrogen Booster does. It is a high-pressure-diaphragm water ionizer with a PEM cell, that only produces a few drops of wastewater as condensate and removes the oxidising water components.
- Hydrogen-rich water. Sadly, it is not also alkaline, like the one you would get from a water ionizer.
- Whilst the hydrogen water bag can be filled with 2,8 ppm of hydrogen content, the AquaVolta® Age2 Go 2.8 can reach up to 2,8 ppm of hydrogen content.
- The currently available hydrogen booster only comes with plastic and glass bottle adapters, without the soon available glass tube
Operating principle of the SPE membrane electrolysis technology
Hydrogen water – The new benchmark for drinking | Hydrogen-rich
With a device for on the move, it is clear: There is no point in enriching the water with hydrogen energy if it does not meet the demanding requirements for drinking water.
Therefore we have designed the Hydrogen Booster in such a way that, unlike a stationary water ionizer, it is not limited to one type of water.
If you do not trust the available tap water, you can use all the trustworthy bottled water and even the water from a reverse osmosis device (RO water.
You can fill the normal or the large high pressure, double-walled cylinder, included in the package, with mineral water. Thanks to various bottle adapters, the water can be ionized directly in the bottle and enriched with hydrogen.
The water cannot be carbonated. The total gas pressure would rise too greatly.
Measurement | Hydrogen content | with the H2 Blue Kit ® measuring drops
Procedure for testing the content of molecular hydrogen with the H2 blue® Kit
The test of the amount of molecular hydrogen is carried out immediately after production with the optional H2 Blue® Kit.
A water sample of 6 ml is filled carefully into the measuring cup and one drop of the blue measuring liquid is added.
Each drop that discolours means 0,1 ppm (=100 ppb) of dissolved hydrogen gas. If a drop does not discolour, you can stir gently.
If the liquid still does not discolour, then the last drop does not count. Water under normal air pressure can contain up to 1.6 ppm of hydrogen gas (full saturation.
Water under normal atmospheric pressure can contain up to 1.6 ppm hydrogen gas (full saturation). With the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster, you can also produce over-saturated water with more than 6 ppm. Yet this falls back to full saturation after a few minutes when this water comes into contact with the normal atmosphere. If you want a lot of hydrogen, you have to drink quickly.
Hydrogen water | Best created with alkaline, already activated, water from a water ionizer
As opposed to alkaline activated water produced from a classic water ionizer,
the pH value of the treated water remains the same.
Hydrogen water can also be slightly acidic, although not as much hydrogen will be stored as it does with alkaline water.
We have measured, for example, with a slightly acidic reverse osmosis water, a clearly lower hydrogen content to a slightly alkaline mineral water like Aqua Panna:
The ratio is 1,2 ppm to 1,9 ppm with the mineral water.
Hydrogen water – not just for drinking! | Recommendations
Drink up to 0,3 l of water per 10 kg of body weight daily. With high temperatures and/or strenuous physical activity respectively, it is preferred to drink alkaline water. Optimally, it would be water produced from an Aquavolta® Water Ionizer that already created filtered, alkaline water which contains 0,6 to 1,2 ppm of hydrogen content. Then, the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster can store more hydrogen, thanks to its high-pressure technique and this water is then suitable for laying foods in:
Lay fruit, salads, cut flowers, raw eggs and vegetables in fresh, hydrogen-rich, electrolysis water for 15-30 minutes. These refresh themselves by absorbing hydrogen, which is even absorbed through eggshells. With the absorption of hydrogen does the ORP of the foods sink, something the foods inspector Dr Manfred Hoffmann regards as a sign of the higher quality of nourishment.
Mix milk powders, diet powders, fitness powders etc. with hydrogen water. Dissolve mineral and vitamin mixes with this water. Also like this, the ORP sinks favourably thanks to the dissolved hydrogen.
Buy juice concentrates – preferably organic. Like this, you put an end to carrying the juice cartons and consequential pollution. No seller on the market can deliver juices with a better ORP. See: Asenbaum, K. H., Electro Activated Water, Munich 2016, page 42 ff.
Mix alcoholic drinks and cocktails with hydrogen water. They become milder, the taste can be appreciated more. Make ice-cubes out of hydrogen water.
After alcohol intake, drink 2 glasses in the evening as well as 2 glasses the next morning on an empty stomach.
Give your pets (dogs, cats …) hydrogen-rich electrolysis water to drink and observe how their fur and general health is positively improved.
Directions on how to dispose of the battery
In relation to the sales of devices that contain batteries are we obliged to inform you of the following:
Batteries are not allowed to be disposed of with the household rubbish.
As the end consumer you are legally obligated to dispose of used batteries according to the law.
You are able to return batteries after use at your point of purchase or in your immediate vicinity (such as in communal collection points or at local retailers) without remuneration. Also you are able to return batteries to us per post.
Batteries that contain pollutants are marked with the symbol of a crossed out rubbish bin. Close to the rubbish bin symbol you find the chemical description of the pollutants:
“Cd” stands for cadmium, “Pb” for lead and “Hg” for quicksilver.
Pictures of the AquaVolta® Age2 Go 2.8 Hydrogen Water Generator
AquaVolta® Age2 Go 2.8 at the lake in the Hochbrück industrial area near Munich
AquaVolta® Age2 Go 2.8 Charging with a power bank on a bike trip
AquaVolta® Age2 Go 2.8 Camping at Walchensee
AquaVolta® Age2 Go 2.8 When charging the battery in the Porsche Cayenne
AquaVolta® Age2 Go 2.8 on holiday Schloss-Hotel Wartensee on Lake Constance Switzerland
Do you have any questions about hydrogen, water ionizers, reverse osmosis systems or water filters?
- England (UK): +44 20 331 835 68
- WhatsApp: +49 179 21 66 231
- Germany: +49 89 416117990
- Switzerland: +41 315 28 10 86
- Turkey: Ali Product +90 553 808 87 97
- Skype: aquacentre
- Fax : +49 89 416117991
All Editions > Lecture series QS24.tv about H2 water
Action: 10% discount for social welfare recipients by proof before or after ordering by E-mail with this voucher: 10% social welfare discount