The following products you will obtain automatically when you buy the AquaVolta® EOS TOUCH Water Ionizer (klick on pictures):
AQUAVOLTA® EOS Touch | Water ionizer | Image video
AquaVolta® EOS TOUCH Water Ionizer – 9 huge electrodes
- The 12-step, easy-to-change XXL double filter system offers the best possible pre-cleaning and flavor enhanced water.
- The large 7′ TFT color display clearly shows all functions and also serves as a control panel
- With the modern hose connecting system on the base of the device the small water pipes for the water supply and run off are almost self installing. All installation materials are included.
- With 500 watts maximum power, in the galvanic process, platinum-coated (about 0.25 microns) titanium electrodes and an electrolytic surface of 1336.5 cm², hard water is no match for the EOS TOUCH!
- In our view the EOS Touch is one of the highest quality water ionizers with the strongest performance measured by Mr. Asenbaum in terms of hydrogen and ORP value.
- Even at pH values above 10, the water still tastes fresh and pleasant with little ‘alkaline water aftertaste’.
Overview and Specifications for the EOS TOUCH Water Ionizer with 9 electrodes
- Value: Excellent: a lot of high-end functionality leaves nothing to be desired, very high quality, including a 14-day free trial period, when you buy 182 days satisfaction guarantee. In addition, 2 x 2 liter glass bottles as a bonus
- To maximize the dissolved hydrogen capacity in the Alkaline drinking water or on the road, you will receive in this special offer one AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster Classic as a bonus. And “boosting” of water goes like this (manual Hydrogen Booster)
- Electrodes: 9 electrode titanium plates, triple galvanic coating with the catalyst platinum (thickness: about 0.25 microns), effective electrode area: 1336.5 cm²
- Number of filter cartridges: 2 filter cartridges on a silver steamed activated carbon base, including calcium and tourmaline, price per cartridge: € 67
- Limescale protection mechanism: automatic polarity reversal system after each use, additional cleaning every 10 to 30 liters, adjustable
- Max. PH / ORP values at 0.7 liters / min alkaline ionized water (not water input) and 18° dH: Despite calciferous Munich water, pH value: up to pH 11
- Redoxpotential: ca. -650mV (almost 1 Volt electron surplus)
- Voice output: English, enjoyable, female, accent-free
- Installation possibilities: either to the tap with the delivered diverter valve or with a supplied 3/8 ‘T-piece (DVGW tested) fixed to the cold water pipe
- Displaying data on the display: ionization level, water flow, already flown out liters from alkaline outlet for filter 1 and 2, pH & ORP (pre-programmed, adaptable or switched off).
- Activation: By ON-OFF touch control (magnetic valve)
- Flow regulation: Optimal: 1.3 liters / min. alkaline, ionized water, at the fixed installation at the T-valve. If connected to the tap, the supplied switching valve on the flow regulator reduces the total flow supplied through an input valve
- Warranty: 7 years full warranty because we are confident!
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) : 340 x 340 x 150 mm
- Release Year: 2015 from a large manufacturer of Seoul, Korea with more than 8 years of experience. The best in our opinion
Multifunctional Display: Display of the pH value, the redox potential and the water flow
The pre-programmed pH and redox values in the display can be adjusted precisely by the user to the actual measured values.
Hardly any other water ionizer can keep up with the clear arrangement of the Touch Buttons (Touch Control sensors) and the information displayed on the very fine display screen with regard to user comfort and design.
We know the previous models, the Bionlite Platinion Classic with 5 platinum-coated titanium electrodes and the Bionlite Platinion X-Cell Ultra with 7 electrodes, very well, at least since of 2009.
There have been in all these years perhaps only two defective devices, which is exceptionally little compared to other water ionizer brands.
The remaining filter capacity of both filters are displayed in liters on the display
The filter run times are displayed for both filters separately on the display and show the exact amount in liters. So you always have an overview of how much water you have used or how much water you can still consume until you should replace one of the two filters. Once a filter change is required you will be alerted visually on the display and the voice prompter will inform you as well that a filter change is needed.
Nine slotted electrode titanium plates, triple galvanic coating
The platinum-coated titanium electrode ( plus-minus pole ) performs the fundamental role of separating purified water into alkaline and acidic ionized water.
However, enormous differences prevail in alkalinity and quality of activated water with various water ionizers.
This is achieved completely by the thickness and type of platinum – titanium coating ( galvanically applied or sprayed ) and the number of electrodes.
Each of the 9 electrode is galvanically dip-coated solid three times with deposited layers of platinum .
Unlike water ionizers with 5 or 7 electrodes, the 9 electrode ionizer is also suitable for very hard tap water over 27 ° dH. With hard water, values up pH10,5 and higher are reached safely and consistently.
An additional advantage of the platinum titanium coating is that it enables a high electrical conductivity which allows the electrolysis in the water flow to take place.
Easy EOS Touch Buttons
Extremely powerful with a total of up to 500 watts of total power
Thanks to the high maximum power of the AquaVolta® EOS Touch, also a high flow rate can be adjusted by up to 500 watts of possible maximum output instead of the usual 90 to 120 watts of ionizers, so the EOS touch water ionizer is also the strongest in performance and is suitable for the catering sector.
In an idle state, you can also turn the ionizer off at the main switch if conscious of the environment, or leave on the standby current.
The technique does not harm it.
Transformerless SMPS power supply for minimal heat and electromagnetic pollution
Traditional current transformers (transformers), which are widely used in water ionizers are only designed for a power supply with 100-150W / 24-30V / 5A resistance.
As a result, a lot of PCB bugs or malfunctions arise which can cause overheating of individual components. This occurs during the electrolysis process when an over current/charge happens
Allsbon as a standard have consistently set SMPS as a power supply, which can withstand a range of 200-500W outside / 24-35V / 10-20A.
Benefits SMPS switching power supply
It lowers the superheat rate of the device even with more than twice the output current in comparison to other devices, thereby increasing both the efficiency, as well as the safety of the appliance by lowering the error rate program.
The SMPS power supply system gives the microprocessor controlled EOS TOUCH also hours of continuous operating without the unit overheating, the power dropping or electromagnetic pollution being made, as may be the case with antiquated power transformers.
Important note: It is highly recommended to use the SMPS transformer, since excess currents in an electrolytic vessel in areas of higher longitude increase (i.e. in the Americas, Europe, Southeast Asia, etc.) and so program bugs can be caused. This leads to devices from other manufacturers crashing and failing, which can be largely eliminated by switching the ionizer on and off. Sometimes the solution is sending the equipment to the dealer.
Impression of the EOS Touch
The following products you will obtain automatically when you buy the AquaVolta® EOS TOUCH Water Ionizer: