Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Hydrogen generator for delicious hydrogen water with an otherwise nowhere to be found high hydrogen content
- Hydrogen yield in 350 ml containers: ca. 100 ppb (parts per billion) per minute. For example after 10 min. in the delivered pressure container around 1000 ppb hydrogen, after 20 min. 2000 ppb
- Not to be confused with the typical Hydrogen Rich Water (HRW)-Generators which do not use a membrane and do not operate with pressure
- Battery run. Charging time of battery 90 minutes, enough for about 7-12 uses, (depending on water)
- Dimensions: ∅ 77mm, height: 105mm, 2 years full warranty
- As well as the 2 different bottle adapters, you also get a plastic flask, see image
- AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster manual – English
- Manual AquaVolta® Booster – español
- Manual Propulsor de hidrogênio Aquavolta® Portugeis
- Handbuch AquaVolta® Wasserstoff Booster – deutsch
- Manual AquaVolta® основные понятия Russian
- Manuál Generátor molekulárního vodíku AquaVolta® – czech.pdf
- Order number: SW10004.9
You will also receive the following products free of charge when purchasing this product (clickable images)
AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster for producing hydrogen rich water when at home and on the go.
For many years it was irrefutable that activated water keeps its negative redox potential and therefor its electron abundance for just a few hours or days.
Yet when it was discovered that dissolved hydrogen is the deciding factor for the antioxidant effect was an industry developed that presses hydrogen under high pressure into multilayered water bags, where the positive qualities were able to be kept for some months. Such a bag with 0,2 l of hydrogen water costs around 4 € and also creates big waste problems.
The AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster is ideal for producing hydrogen rich water when on the move. Hydrogen production in the newly built electrolysis cell makes it possible to renounce acidic waste water. A small amount of condensation is formed which can be easily removed after five or six uses. The production speed for a making a glass hydrogen water (0,2 Liter) is five minutes. It is also possible to ionize 1,5 Liters bottled water directly in an opened bottle of water. Depending on the bottle size this takes seven to twenty minutes. The high pressure resistant system allows a one up to four times over saturation of hydrogen. Stationery ionizers usually reach a maximum full saturation of 1,6 ppm hydrogen.
New Version Hydrogen Booster – Hydrogen Rich Water
Comparison: Dissolved Hydrogen Test with H2 Blue Kit®
What is a hydrogen-booster – an HRW generator?
- Hydrogen rich water was until now only produced by stationary electric water ionizers. But one does also want to drink fresh activated water when on the go.
- Initially just small electrolysis devices were converted to battery power. These, however, were not able to store enough because they did not remove the oxygen, instead increased it.
- Hydrogen dissolves very reluctantly in water, unless, it is pressed in with high pressure. That is exactly what a Hydrogen Booster does. It is a high pressure-diaphragm-water-ionizer with a PEM cell, that only produces a few drops of waste water as a condensate, and removes the oxidising water components. Result:
- Hydrogen rich water. Sadly it is not also alkaline, like from a water ionizer.
- Whilst the hydrogen water bag can be filled with 2,8 ppm hydrogen content, can the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster reach up to 6,1 ppm.
H2-Booster: Molecular Hydrogen test with H2-Blue Kit® drops
Hydrogen water – The new benchmark for drinking | Hydrogen Rich
With a device for on the move it is clear: There is no point enriching water with hydrogen energy if it does not make challenging demands on drinking water.
Therefor we have designed the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster in such a way that, unlike a stationary water ionizer, it is not limited to one type of water.
If you do not trust the available tap water, you can use all trustworthy bottled water and even water from a reverse osmosis device (RO water).
You can fill the normal or the large high pressure, double walled cylinder, included in the package, with mineral water. Thanks to various bottle adapters can the water be ionized directly in the bottle and enriched with hydrogen.
The water cannot be carbonated. The total gas pressure would rise too greatly.
From the ORP to measuring dissolved hydrogen in activated water
Previously only the ORP was measured, to determine the antioxidant effect of activated water.
Yet this is very inaccurate and a relative value, because the ORP is influenced not only by the dissolved hydrogen, but also from the different ORPs of the different materials dissolved in the water, e.g. minerals.
After the role of hydrogen was recognised as being important, Japan produced the first pseudo-measuring-device on the market. The Trustlex ENH 1000, which wanted to differentiate a content of dissolved hydrogen with the measured ORP over an experience based conversion factor of ca. (-)2,14.
This factor was severely criticised by experts in Japan and the U.S. and Trustlex has admitted that the device does not work properly.
Measurement | Hydrogen content | with the H2 Blue Kit ® measuring drops
One drop of the H2 Blue Kit ® is internationally valid as evidence for 100 ppb (0,1 ppm) dissolved hydrogen in water.
- In the picture (centre) you see the normal container of the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster, which was filled with 0,2 l tap water (Munich) and 10 drops of the Reagent H2 Blue Kit ® were added.
- After operating 25 seconds, the solution discoloured and indicated the amount of dissolved hydrogen.
- In the operating level,(LED shines green), after 7 minutes the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster reached 1,7 ppm with the same tap water.
This equates to an over saturation of 0,1 ppm.
Procedure for testing the content of molecular hydrogen with the H2 blue® Kit
Testing the amount of molecular hydrogen is carried out immediately after production with the optional H2 Blue® Kit.
A water sample of 6 ml is filled carefully into the measuring cup and one drop of the blue measuring liquid is added.
Each drop that discolours means 0,1 ppm (=100 ppb) dissolved hydrogen gas. If a drop does not discolour automatically one can stir gently.
If the liquid still does not discolour, then the last drop does not count. Water under normal air pressure can contain up to 1,6 ppm hydrogen gas (full saturation).
With the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster you can also produce an over saturated water with more than 6 ppm. Yet this falls back to full saturation after a few minutes when this water comes into contact with the normal atmosphere.
Whoever wants a lot of hydrogen, has to drink quickly.
Measurement results from hydrogen water devices | chart from the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster manual, page 15.
Hydrogen producing devices (water ionizer with a PEM cell)
H2fXCell HIM (Hydrogen Infusion Machine)
GiseAqua HIM (similar to the H2fXCell)
GiseAqua HIM (the same device)
GiseAqua HIM (different model device)
KYK H2/O3 Hisha Prototype
AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster
Used water (tap water, reverse osmosis water, bottled water)
TWM (=Leitungswasser München)
ROW (=Umkehrosmosewasser) 5 min.
ROW 7 min.
ROW 7 min. nach 30 Minuten offenstehend
TWM 5 min.
TWM 7 min.
Aqua Panna 7 min.
Evian 7 min.
Volvic 7 min.
Volvic 7 min. prod. + 30 min. offen
Volvic 5 min.
Staatlich Fachingen Heilwasser 7 min.
Mehrner Quelle „Nothelfer“ Heilwasser 7 min.
ROW mit 235 TDS Himalaya Salz 7 min.
Amount: Trustlex ENH 1000 (ppb)
The two operating modes of the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster
The AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster offers fundamentally 2 possibilities for producing hydrogen:
- Either you use the delivered pressure container with the screw cap
- or you use a mineral water bottle up to 1,5 Liter as a pressure chamber (b).
First of all, one of the adapters has to be screwed into the unit, for both operating modes. Its inner thread differs depending on the desired bottle size.
When operating with the pressure container made of glass or plastic, it is screwed tightly to the adapter and filled with water from above.
The most efficient hydrogen production results if you have no air bubbles in between the screw cap and water surface.
To connect a water bottle, the device is fitted with the suitable adapter and held upside down.
The bottle is screwed in upright and then the device is flipped over.
Only use still water! No carbonic acid in the water.
Producing hydrogen water with the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster
During production the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster has to be placed on a solid, flat ground. If the surface is too soft, the pressure valve on the bottom is not properly closed and the device is not working with enough pressure.
With the On/Off button you start hydrogen production, something you can recognise with the fine, rising bubbles.
By pressing the button once the LED shines blue and the device produces for 3 minutes.
By pressing and holding the LED for 2 seconds the blue LED blinks and the device produces for 5 minutes.
With accumulating production time an always growing pressure bubble will form on the surface. (c)
If you filled the container without any air bubbles, then it is predominantly hydrogen gas, which because of its pressure increases the solubility of the hydrogen in the water.
The bigger the water container, the longer the electrolysis time should be.
The small pressure container has a capacity of 0,2 Liter and produces in 5 minutes 0,8 ppm hydrogen content with reverse osmosis water (a). With VOLVIC (b) it needs 7 minutes to reach that.
The pictured gas bubbles in a 1,25 l bottle of EVIAN mineral water shows the pressure build up after 7 (c) and 35 minutes (d). This produced a hydrogen content of 1,3 (c) and 5,9 ppm (d).
Hydrogen water | Best made with alkaline, already activated water from a water ionizer.
As opposed to alkaline activated water from a classic water ionizer, the pH value of the treated water remains the same.
Hydrogen water can also be slightly acidic, although not as much hydrogen will be stored like with alkaline water.
We have measured, for example, with a slightly acidic, reverse osmosis water a clearly lower hydrogen content to a slightly alkaline mineral water like Aqua Panna:
the ratio is 1,2 ppm to 1,9 ppm with the mineral water.
Hydrogen water – not just for drinking! | Recommendations
- Drink up to 0,3 l of water per 10 kg of bodyweight daily. With high temperatures and / or strenuous physical activity respectively more. Preferably use alkaline water. Optimal would be water from an Aquavolta® Water Ionizer that already makes filtered, alkaline water which contains 0,6 to 1,2 ppm of hydrogen. Then the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster can store more hydrogen thanks to its high pressure technique and this water is then suitable for laying foods in:
- Lay fruit, salads, cut flowers, raw eggs and vegetables in fresh, hydrogen rich, electrolysis water for 15-30 minutes. These refresh themselves by absorbing hydrogen, which is even absorbed through eggshells. With the absorption of hydrogen does the ORP of the foods sink, something the foods inspector Dr. Manfred Hoffmann regards as a sign of higher quality of nourishment.
- Mix milk powders, diet powders, fitness powders etc. with hydrogen water. Dissolve mineral and vitamin mixes with this water. Also like this the ORP sinks favourably thanks to the dissolved hydrogen.
- Buy juice concentrates – preferably organic. Like this you put an end to carrying the juice cartons and consequential pollution. No seller on the market can deliver juices with a better ORP. See: Asenbaum, K. H., Electro Activated Water, Munich 2016, page 42 ff.
- Mix alcoholic drinks and cocktails with hydrogen water. They become milder, the taste can be appreciated more. Make ice-cubes out of hydrogen water.
- After alcohol intake drink 2 glasses in the evening as well as 2 glasses the next morning on an empty stomach.
- Give your pets (dogs, cats …) hydrogen rich electrolysis water to drinkand observe how their fur and general health is positively improved.
Directions on how to dispose of the battery
In relation to the sales of devices that contain batteries are we obliged to inform you of the following:
Batteries are not allowed to be disposed of with the household rubbish.
As the end consumer you are legally obligated to dispose of used batteries according to the law.
You are able to return batteries after use at your point of purchase or in your immediate vicinity (such as in communal collection points or at local retailers) without remuneration. Also you are able to return batteries to us per post.
Batteries that contain pollutants are marked with the symbol of a crossed out rubbish bin. Close to the rubbish bin symbol you find the chemical description of the pollutants:
“Cd” stands for cadmium, “Pb” for lead and “Hg” for quicksilver.
The following products you will obtain automatically when you buy the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster Classic:
Successful delivery of the Hydrogen Booster to the USA in 14 days:
heute ist die Wassermaschine und die Gratis Pitcher etc.angekommen. DANKE!!
HABE ERST JETZT REALISIERT DAS ICH 2 Teile gratis geliefert bekommen habe.
THANK YOU! Ty! Ty!
Lg, Silvia F.
Great customer service :)
Looking forward trying hydrogen water and see if it can improve my health condition. Research shows some promises :) Hope it works.
I purchased the hydrogen booster from Yasin some weeks ago, along with the h2 blue reagent kit. Is it worth it? Definately! Using the h2 reagent, I found my water ionizer was producing 0.5 ppm hydrogen at ph of 9.5. I think it should be a little more than this so I will give it a descale soon. Anyway, using the alkaline water from the ionizer (550ml.) and then treating for the recomended 21 minutes the h2 kit gave a reading of 2.5 ppm hydrogen. I also have two of Dr. Hayashis hydrogen sticks in a 550 ml. bottle filled with North London tap water. This after 30 minutes gave a reading of 0.6 ppm hydrogen. Using this water in the booster for 21 minutes gave the same reading as the ionized water at 2.5 ppm.
In a few days after I have descaled the ionizer I shall do another test, which I am hoping will be even higher. In the meantime I definately recommend the booster. I was getting more energy from the ionizer and hydrogen sticks, but this feeling has increased at least twofold since using the booster. Buy one, you wont be dissapointed!
I only can say, its actually my best product, Go4it!
Best is to ionize 21 minutes, 3 times the green level, pressing 2 times, 3 times afterwards!
Have fun. Yasin
I have owned the Booster for a week now and am very impressed with the water produced. If filled from an ionizer the water tastes incredibly soft and is a pleasure to drink. It feels healthy too, all that hydrogen. It sits with me on my desk and I drink all day long and boost various times. The fizzing and the pop when opening the container is great. This one I plan on using a very long time. Thanks.
Do you have any questions about hydrogen, water ionizers, reverse osmosis systems or water filters?
- England (UK): +44 20 331 835 68
- WhatsApp: +49 179 21 66 231
- Germany: +49 89 416117990
- Switzerland: +41 315 28 10 86
- Turkey: Ali Product +90 553 808 87 97
- Skype: aquacentre
- Fax : +49 89 416117991
All Editions > Lecture series QS24.tv about H2 water
Action: 10% discount for social welfare recipients by proof before or after ordering by E-mail with this voucher: 10% social welfare discount