Connection Hose 1/4" - 1/2" Meterware
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Colour: Blue
- Outside diameter: 1/4″ (6,35 mm)
- Inside diameter: 4,3 mm
- Price by the metre
- Suitable for fluid and air applications
- Order number: 6.35mm-12.7mm
1/4 Inch PE-Hose | 5/16 Inch PE-Hose | 1/2 Inch -... more
Product information "Connection Hose 1/4" - 1/2" Meterware"
1/4 Inch PE-Hose | 5/16 Inch PE-Hose | 1/2 Inch - Meterware
Pressure-resistant hose to direct flow of water. Is conveniently used for water treatment devices.
- Material: Polyethylen (LLDPE)
- High flexibility and pressure resistance ensure optimal use with water and drinking water systems.
- Min. bend radius: 25 mm
- Pressure ranges in relation to operating temperature: 15 bar at 20°C, 8 bar at 65°C
- NSF-61 certified
Please note the different hose variants in the selection window:
- 1/4 "or 6,35mm outside diameter, white or black, pressure hose. Used for most drinking water filter systems, water ionizers, reverse osmosis units
- 5/16 "or 7,9375 mm outside diameter, white, pressure hose. Typically used as a delivery hose on some reverse osmosis units, or under the counter water ionizers such as AquaVolta® Elégance and AquaVolta® EOS Revelation
- 8mm gray sewage hose made of silicone, non-pressure resistant! Used as a drain hose in the Aquion water ionizers, it can be placed over the white 1/4 "hose, making it ideal for collecting the acid waste water from the water ionizer into bottles or containers
- 1/2 "or 12,7mm outer diameter, sewage hose, not pressure resistant! For some Ionquell / EMCOtech / Ionia water ionizers, we use it as a hose adapter to connect the decalcification pump to the outlet of the water ionizer.
Related links to "Connection Hose 1/4" - 1/2" Meterware"