Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Available as instant download
- 431 printed pages, Karl Heinz Asenbaum's fourth, best and most comprehensive book on alkaline active water
- Revised PDF version of the book trade edition (hardcover) published in March 2016, which costs www.wasserfakten.com 48,90 €
- limited contingent of the complete e-book edition secured for a limited time free for download
- This book clears up with all fairy tales, myths, half-truths and lies about drinking water treatment
- anti-aging call: Redox Revolution, which we also call Hydrogen Revolution
- Order number: SW10150
Electro-activated water | An invention with extraordinary potential | e-Book (pdf version) | 431 pages
With 431 printed pages it is Karl Heinz Asenbaum‘s fourth, best and most comprehensive book on basic active water: Electro-activated water – An invention with extraordinary potential.
Only for a short time: Free download of the eBook version of the "Waterfibel"
Do you have any questions about hydrogen, water ionizers, reverse osmosis systems or water filters?
- England (UK): +44 20 331 835 68
- WhatsApp: +49 179 21 66 231
- Germany: +49 89 416117990
- Switzerland: +41 315 28 10 86
- Turkey: Ali Product +90 553 808 87 97
- Skype: aquacentre
- Fax : +49 89 416117991
All Editions > Lecture series QS24.tv about H2 water
Action: 10% discount for social welfare recipients by proof before or after ordering by E-mail with this voucher: 10% social welfare discount