Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 45 Workdays
Delivery time appr. 45 days
- Separate compartments for hydraulic and electrical components
- Double-cooled electrodes cell
- Integrated electrode flushing system
- Wide range input Voltage 100-240V
- Possibility of adjusting the pH with a dedicated knob, extreme stability of the pH
- PTFE based diaphragm
- Both electrodes in Titanium
- Connectors and hoses in PTFE/PVDF
- Graphical measuring instrument for current and voltage
- Automatic start and stop
- Process current stabilization
- Integrated float level switches
- Order number: KRM-BMI-05
The AquaVolta® Kirkmayer BMI Series - Anolyte - HClO generator
Outstanding quality with the smallest ever footprint
The BMI series has been designed for small consumers.
We have reduced the size of the units to a minimum without reducing the quality that distinguishes our technology, everything translates into very small dimensions and lightness that allows easy portability, unparalleled simplicity of maintenance.
In the BMI series we have installed our new double-cooled electrodes cell with flat diaphragm, produced by a PTFE derivative, this action has allowed us to make our cell indestructible, with the consequent possibility of transporting the generator on any terrain also the most impracticable.
ECA stands for electrochemical activation and is a technology that has been employed for more than 100 years, although it was not until the 1970s that the physicochemical properties of ECA were extensively researched at the All-Russian Institute for Medical Engineering.
The transformation of low mineral salt solutions into an activated metastable state, by electrochemical unipolar action, generates two separate and distinct compounds, generically termed anolyte and catholyte which correspond to their derivative electrode chambers:
- The anodic (positive charge) solution contains a variety of oxidants, including hypochlorous acid, singlet oxygen, peroxide anion, superoxide, ozone, monoatomic oxygen and free radicals, known to possess antimicrobial properties
- The cathodic (negative charge) solution develops detergent properties, contains sodium hydroxide in a highly excited state
The use of electrolysis for the production of reductant-oxidant solutions is used in the processes of water purification and decontamination, as well as for transforming water or diluted electrolyte solutions into environmentally friendly anti-microbial, washing, extractive and other functionally useful solutions.
This is largely due to ECA high activity, use of cheap raw materials and ease of production.
The system produces a liquid disinfectant, non-toxic and degradable, capable of destroying bacteria, spores, viruses, moulds, yeasts, fungi, biofilms (biological incrustations) on pipes and removing odours. Its operation requires only water, Sodium or Potassium Chloride (salt) and electricity.
HOW ECA WORKS
ECA works the same way as the human immune system. When the body is under attack from invading bacteria and viruses, the immune system immediately responds by sending neutrophils (white blood cells) to the invasion site.
Neutrophils are one of the body’s main defences against bacteria and, once activated, produce large amounts of a mixed oxidant solution which is effective in eliminating invading microbes and pathogens.
This weak acid, which occurs naturally in the human body, is called hypochlorous acid (HClO) and it is a potent disinfectant. It is non-toxic to humans and is highly effective as an antimicrobial agent with rapid action. Hypochlorous acid is widely recognized as one of the most effective known biocides.
In detail, the system consists of an electrolysis cell containing two electrodes, a cathode and an anode, separated by a diaphragmatic membrane. In the cell is injected an aqueous solution consisting of filtered and softened water and, depending on the application, sodium chloride (NaCl, salt) or potassium chloride (KCl). With the use of electricity with predefined and controlled amperage and voltage values, the cell produces an electrically-activated liquid, Anolyte, with high disinfection power that can be used in a variety of applications.
This unipolar electrochemical activation created by potential gradients of millions of volts per cm2 between the anode and cathode terminals, results in the creation of solutions whose pH, Oxidation Reduction Potentials (ORP) and other physicochemical properties, lie outside of the range which can be achieved by conventional chemical means.
CHARACTERISTIC AND ADVANTAGES OF ELECTRO-ACTIVATED SOLUTIONS
Electro-activated solutions produced by the system are respectively:
- Acid Anolyte is a very strong oxidizing and disinfecting agent and can be used wherever there are no constraints on the pH value (in the absence of corrosion hazards). Acid Anolyte acts extremely quickly and effectively against all bacteria, viruses, spores, moulds, fungi and algae, even if diluted in water or nebulized.
- Neutral Anolyte is used wherever a neutral pH (corrosion risk) is needed. Neutral Anolyte is extremely effective against a wide range of pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, spores, moulds and fungi.
- Catolyte is a powerful reducing agent, it is alkaline and is an excellent detergent liquid that can also be used in flocculation and precipitation of heavy metals. It can also be used in applications where pH correction is required.
|Acid Anolyte||Active Cl |
500 / 700 ppm
|2.5 / 5.0||1200 / 1000 mV|
|Neutral Anolyte||Active Cl |
500 / 700 ppm
|6.0 / 8.0||950 / 850 mV|
|Catolyte||Sodium hydroxide |
|10.0 / 12.0||-800 / -900 mV|
As presented in several scientific publications, multicellular organisms, including humans and hot blood mammals, to defend themselves against pathogens and foreign microorganisms are able to synthesize, through metabolism, complex mixtures of metastable oxidizing compounds.
These compounds possess a wide spectrum of action and are capable of damaging all major systemic groups of pathogenic microorganisms (bacteria, mycobacteria, viruses, moulds, spores, etc.) without damaging multicellular organisms and human tissues.
The oxidizing liquids and their chemical production mechanisms are similar to those generated in our ECA system and are precisely these common characteristics that give Anolyte a high biocompatibility with human tissues and multicellular organisms besides not being toxic to the environment.
Anolyte has the following advantages:
- It has a high ORP (oxidation-reduction potential) value of between 850 and 1200 mV, obtained thanks to the numerous oxidizing compounds present in large quantities but each with low concentration; this peculiarity allows Anolyte to have much greater efficacy than chloramines, sodium hypochlorite and most other disinfectant and sterilizing agents.
- It is a powerful biocidal product that kills pathogenic, viral and fungal microorganisms (Staphylococcus aureus, Legionella Pneumophila, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa, Bacillus Cereus, Escherichia coli, Listeria, Salmonella, Hepatitis B virus, virus Poliovirus, HIV, Adenovirus, Norovirus, pathogenic Tuberculosis, Dermatomycoses and other).
- Thanks to the mixture of various metastable active ingredients of which it is composed, Anolyte eliminates the ability to adapt the microorganisms to its bactericidal effect, thus not allowing the developing resistance.
- Has a low concentration of active oxygen and chlorine compounds, which guarantees absolute safety and non-toxicity to humans and animals, even after prolonged use of the Anolyte.
- Can be applied in the liquid form, ice or aerosol (mist), in pure or diluted form.
- Contrary to other disinfectants, it can be used as a multifunctional solution at all levels of disinfection, both as a detergent and as a sterilizer at the same time.
- Degrading various organic compounds in harmless residues.
- After its use, it degrades spontaneously without leading to the formation of toxic xenobiont (the synthesis products in biology).
- Does not require any neutralization prior to disposal.
Anolyte and Catholyte also have the following characteristics:
- Do not require special attention to handling.
- Can be used in all stages of disinfection (Anolyte) and cleaning (Catolyte).
- At recommended concentrations, do not bleach materials and surfaces.
- Are hypoallergenic.
- Have a quick action.
- Their production only develops water, hydrogen and oxygen.
- Generated by-products are not toxic, are environmentally friendly and do not leave chemical residues.
- Can be generated in situ by eliminating the handling and storage of chemicals.
- Can be safely disposed of in sewage systems.
Data Sheets for Kirkmayer LAMI Series – Anolyte – HClO generators
Do you have any further Questions?
We will gladly answer all your remaining questions, your Yasin Akgün (Biography)
National incidents and disasters
(civil and military emergencies)
Our ECA technology incorporating components with a unique architecture that make it revolutionary. Unlike other cylindrical coaxial cells, which today are the most common and widely distributed on the market, our cell has been optimized, conceived and developed with a special anode geometry that has allowed to integrate a double electrodes (anode-cathode) cooling system.
The development and design of new components have helped solve the typical issues of this class of devices, increase performance and increase reliability through the following technical solutions:
- Special anode geometry
- Double electrodes (anode-cathode) cooling system
- Anode-cathode coupled without threads
- Adjustable heads
- Self-adjusting mounting system
- Manual clamping with a pressure ring
Which eliminate the typical problems of cylindrical coaxial cells, such as:
- Breaks, crevices and cracks at junction points with the heads
- Initiation and diffusion of etching phenomenon on anode, with relative damage to the coating
- Not optimal clamping of components
- Excessive overheating in operation
- Production of limited electro-activated solutions due to excessive heat development
In particular, it should be noted that:
- The increase in production of electro-activated solutions requires an increase of current, the cell power current intensity, with a consequent increase of heat produced. Thanks to the integrated double electrodes cooling system (the world’s first and only for this cell class) and the geometry of the components, an efficient and optimal heat recovery is guaranteed, with increased performance in terms of flow per single cell in absolute safety and reliability.
- The ECA production takes place with lower amounts of salt in the saturated aqueous solution and therefore with less electrolyte, resulting in lower energy consumption and Chlorides residual.
- The residual Chlorides concentrations in ECA produced are negligible, with a reduction in environmental hazards due to the lack of xenobiont formation; Our patent-pending REACTRINA® technology mirrors the human immune system and generates HClO under specific electrochemical conditions using a combination of water, salt, and electricity to fight viruses, bacteria, and other harmful microorganisms.
REACTRINA® revolutionizes the coaxial electrochemical cell concept in these ways:
- It is a high-efficiency electrical cell: low voltage and low salt consumption (1.6 -2.5 g/L)
- Our cylindrical cell is the only product on the market with a double cooling electrode system: anode and cathode electrode cooled
- It is a high-efficiency chemical cell: slow flow without overheating
- Allows the production of ultrapure Hypochlorous Acid, ensuring probably the lowest Chlorides residual in the market, 192 mg/l at 200ppm FAC (pH 7,1)
First double-cooled cells in the world
RD-100 – For a production of 105 lt./h (Anolyte)
RD-300 – For a production of 305 lt./h (Anolyte)
Comparing methods of water disinfection
|Mixed oxidant||Bleach produced locally||UV||Ozone||Chlorine dioxide||Chloramine||Calcium hypochloride||Bleach||Chlorine gas|
|Less trihalomethanes production||yes||no||yes||yes||yes||yes||no||no||no|
|Less chlorite and bromate production||yes||yes||yes||yes||no||yes||yes||yes||yes|
|Parasite eggs Removal||yes||no||no||no||no||no||no||no||no|
|Usage in the pretreatment||yes||no||no||yes||yes||yes||no||no||no|
|Taste and odour Removal||yes||no||no||yes||no||no||no||no||yes|
Comparison of Mixed oxidant and Bleach in terms of deactivating bacteria and Viruses
|Microorganisms||Mixed oxidant injection rate (mg/L)||Bleach injection rate (mg/L)||Contact time mixed oxidant (min)||Contact time Bleach (min)||Inactivation (log)||Differentiating Parameter|
|Pseudomonas aeruginosa||2||2||10||10|| |
>4.8 Mixed oxidant
|Legionella pneumophila||2||2||10||10|| |
5 Mixed oxidant
|Staphylococcus aureus||2||2||60||60||1.6 Mixed oxidant |
3.7 Mixed oxidant
|Listeria monocytogenes||2||2||60||60|| 2 Mixed oxidant |
|4||4||60||60|| 3.7 Mixed oxidant |
|Bacilus stearothermophilus||2||2||30||30|| |
>5 Mixed oxidant
|Clostridium perfringens spore||2||2||13||18||2 log||time|
Bacillus globigii spores
Bacillus anthracis (Sterne spores)
3.6 Mixed oxidant
|Vaccine (Smallpox Surrogate)||5||~ 70||20||10|| |
4log Mixed oxidant
|Poliovirus Vaccine strain 1||>4||N/A||30||N/A||>5.5 log Mixed oxidant||N/A|
|Rotavirus SA-11||>4||N/A||30||N/A||>5.5 log Mixed oxidant||N/A|
|Giardia lamblia||>4||N/A||30||N/A||4log Mixed oxidant||N/A|
|Cryptosporidium parvum||5||5||240||1440|| |
3 Mixed oxidant
|Time and efficacy|
|Cryptosporidium parvum oocysts||25||25||240||240|| |
1 Mixed oxidant
|Efficacy,qRT-PCR and Tissue culture of infectivity|
Do you have any questions about hydrogen, water ionizers, reverse osmosis systems or water filters?
- England (UK): +44 20 331 835 68
- WhatsApp: +49 179 21 66 231
- Germany: +49 89 416117990
- Switzerland: +41 315 28 10 86
- Turkey: Ali Ürün +90 553 808 87 97
- Skype: aquacentrum
- Fax : +49 89 416117991
All Editions > Lecture series QS24.tv about H2 water
Action: 10% discount for social welfare recipients by proof before or after ordering by E-mail with this voucher: 10% social welfare discount