pH Indicator Measuring Liquid pH4 to pH10
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- pH test liquid for identification of pH values in liquids by change of colour.
- To test the pH value and to set up water ionizers according to local water quality and the water running through the ionizer.
- One of the most reliable measuring methods, if the +- 0.5 pH is not too important.
- Order number: SW10105
pH Indicator Measuring Liquid with Colour Scale... more
Product information "pH Indicator Measuring Liquid pH4 to pH10"
pH Indicator Measuring Liquid with Colour Scale to Measure the pH Value of Fluids and Water
- Ideal for alkaline water and other liquids.
- There is hardly a noticeable difference in colour between pH-9 to 10.
- You will notice an aftertaste at pH 9.5 in alkaline water, depending on composition of minerals in your tap water, it will be more or less noticeable.
- If it doesn't taste pleasant anymore, it is already over pH10 and if it is not drinkable anymore, it is close to pH11.
- The recommended maximum drinkable pH value is pH9.5, usually also the requirement for drinking water supply.
Related links to "pH Indicator Measuring Liquid pH4 to pH10"