1 / 0,75 / 0,5 Liter Tritan water bottle incl. screw cap
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Capacity: 1 Liter, 0,75 Liter, 0,5 Liter
- Color: light blue, translucent bottle made of food-safe, BPA-free Tritan™ copolyester (plastic)
- Mouth opening: 38 mm
- Very practical, great for storing, easy to transport
- 1 liter: Ø 82.5 mm x 243 mm (height), 80 g
- 0.75 liter: Ø 75 mm x 218 mm (height), 75 g
- 0.5 liter: Ø 70 mm, 18.5 cm, (height), 62.5 g
- are as good as unbreakable, weigh very little
- are ideal for children, thanks to the optional drinking lid
- Price for all 3 models incl. lid: € 4,90
Bulk prices & packing units
Packaging units (amount of bottles per box)
You can also order a multiple of one unit, e.g. 45, 90 or 135 0.5 L bottles or 63, 126 or 189 0.75 L bottles etc.
- Order number: FL-0500
Tritan bottle, BPA-free, 1 liter or 0.75 or 0.5 (selectable) capacity, ideal for on the go
This bottle is very suitable for filling at the water dispenser, because the opening is 39 mm. Please note that when using carbonated water, the pressure builds up in the bottle. This can lead to a slight leak from the lid, especially when the bottles are completely filled.
The raw material Tritan (Eastman TritanTM) contains, unlike polycarbonate, no bisphenol A, is odorless and tasteless and is not stained by normal contact with natural and synthetic dyes.
If the bottle is damaged inside (for example by scratches) it should be replaced for hygienic reasons. Thoroughly clean the bottle and lid before each use. Bottle and lid can be cleaned about 60 times in the dishwasher. Material damage due to cleaning agents is possible.
Filled and sealed bottles cannot be placed in the microwave (risk of explosion / material damage). The contents of the bottle could explode by overheating. Due to heating is there a scalding hazard!
Microwave sterilization should not be performed, dangerous material deformation / damage may occur.
All types of tritan multiple use milk or water bottles are safe as stated by the Food Act and are approved for the manufacture of consumer goods; some also comply with the specification 21 CFR §177.1580 of the American Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Keep the lid out of reach of children in case it is swallowed.