Video reports and reports about pollutants in drinking water - the large archive
Here we would like to clearly summarize everything that is available in terms of serious reports and reports on the subject of drinking water and its pollution.
The list is sorted roughly by the size of the videos or the length of the reports.
If you are short on time you can watch some of the first videos or what interests you. But you can also take your time and understand the topic thoroughly. This will give you a great understanding and real education about the topic of water and why you should protect yourself and your family.
Here is a small summary of the well-documented and sometimes shocking topics from the videos:
• Drinking water often comes out of the tap contaminated despite good controls
• Rust and heavy metals in drinking water
• Uranium in drinking water
• Drug residues in drinking water
• Sewage treatment plants cannot adequately filter medications
• Legionella and other germs in the water
• Congested water pipes
• Plastic bottles contain estrogen-like plasticizers, which can cause infertility
• Carbon dioxide is unhealthy and makes you fat (stomach distension)
We only “quote” – see for yourself!
Note: All rights reserved. We are not liable for links or third-party content or their statements. These are publicly accessible videos from the YouTube platform.