Interview with Dr. Irlacher | Service manual human
Table of Contents:
- Man as a living automobile
- Chapter 1: About resting and rusting
- Chapter 2: The air test: oxygen in - acidification out
- Chapter 3: Fuel Check: Drink yourself alkaline
- Chapter 4: Purification service: The Bad Füssinger intestinal villus bath
- Chapter 5: The Body Check: Fasting instead of yo-yo dieting
- Chapter 6: Detoxification Service: Chelation Formers - The Gentle Micro-Surgeons
- Chapter 7: Movement Service: From Sport to Quantum Medicine
Published for the first time in 2006, the book has now become almost a classic of modern alternative medicine with alkaline active water.
For 2014 The authors present the book in an e-book edition PDF for free to disposal:
Book presentation service manual human
With the Service manual human You can convince yourself of the effectiveness of water ionizers, as you will hear first-hand convincing arguments from a recognized spa doctor.
Dr. Walter Irlacher has been working with alkaline active water for more than 5 years, first with Russian devices, and since 2005 with ours - and describes in many places in this book how alkaline active water supports various therapies and significantly improves their effects.
Citing the experiences of Dr. Walter Irlacher can say that alkaline active water significantly supports many therapies. An experienced doctor like Dr. Irlacher can no longer imagine his therapies without alkaline active water.
There is a service manual for every high-quality technical device. Why not for them? Super high-tech machine human?
Of course, anyone who does not adhere to the service intervals will lose their warranty claim. Wearing parts are not covered by the warranty anywhere.
Why has no one written a human service manual before us? Has our life been considered a gift for too long? Why look a gift horse in the mouth when nothing hurts him yet?
We believe that the “automobile human” does not necessarily have to be scrapped if someone has fateful genetic design defects. Or if he screwed up a few essential health necessities in his life.
There will always be reasons for getting sick - but after reading this book you should no longer find excuses why you won't get well again.
Author information Dr. Walter Irlacher and Karl Heinz Asenbaum
Dr. Walter Irlacher | Author info
- Dr. Walter Irlacher, doctor, born in 1951, has been a general practitioner and rehabilitation specialist in Bad Füssing since 1982 and has his practice in the Europa-Therme. Focus: natural medicine
- He is a member of the Central Association of Doctors for Naturopathy, qualified member of the “German Medical Association for Chelation Therapy”, 3rd chairman of the “Institute for Research into Treatment Methods with Natural Remedies”, Bad Füssing.
- Various publications and regular lectures in Bad Füssing Deacidification – purification – therapeutic fasting – therapeutic baths and oxygen therapy.
Karl Heinz Asenbaum | Author info
- Karl H. Asenbaum, journalist, born in 1955, spent 35.000 hours live in front of the microphone on BR, Radio 7 Network Baden-Württemberg and many Bavarian private radio stations until he became ill with a supposedly incurable illness.
- 10 years as program director, editor-in-chief or head of moderation.
- Since 1990, rhetoric trainer for over 600 media professionals and managers.
- Specialist journalist on quantum therapy and other medical discoveries.
- After “Weissraum 1981-2001”, the “Service Handbook Person” is his second book of interviews with “secret pioneers of the present”.