Aquavolta® Nano Hydrogen Booster | Latest PEM membrane technology & approx. 3,5 bar pressure build-up
The Aquavolta® Nano Hydrogen booster keeps the water neutral and does not produce wastewater. Thanks to its high-pressure technology, it can store even more hydrogen in the water than a normal water ionizer. Energy on the go. Always and everywhere fresh.
Image video | Aquavolta® Nano H2 Booster Version 2 | 5 min running time
H2+pressure shake test method on the Aquavolta® Nano H2 Booster
Booster Battle 12: Aquavolta® Nano H2 Booster vs. No Name Booster
Bubble size nano booster with lid & without lid
Download Tina's book: The Hydrogen Method.pdf
Nano hydrogen booster for at home and on the go
For many years it was considered irrefutable that activated water only retains its negative redox potential and thus its electron wealth for a few hours to days.
But when it was discovered that dissolved hydrogen was the decisive factor for the antioxidant effect, an industry developed that pressed hydrogen at high pressure into multi-layered water bags, where the content could be maintained for several months. However, such a bag with 0,2 liters of hydrogen water costs around €4 and also causes major waste problems.
We designed the AquaVolta® NANO hydrogen booster so that you don't have to rely on a single type of water. If you don't trust the tap water available on the go, you can fill your H2 booster with filtered tap water and even water from a reverse osmosis system (RO water).
You can also fill the BPE-free polycarbonate container with your favorite mineral water. It is even possible to unscrew the polycarbonate container and screw on a mineral water bottle with a 30 mm thread (plastic bottles only!) instead. Since bottles do not have pressure equalization holes, this method is always second choice.
Customer video: H2 test Aquavolta® Nano with blue titration drops
Note: Even after 10 minutes, or even after 5 minutes, the content can be so high!
What is a hydrogen booster or an HRW generator?
- The brand term Aquavolta® is made up of the Latin term for water (aqua) and the name of the battery's inventor, Alessandro Volta. It stands for electro-activated water.
- Originally in Germany people spoke of electrolyte water, later “active water”. In the English-speaking world it is often referred to as “reduced”, “ionized” or “hydrogen-rich” water.
- The characteristic of AquaVolta® is that it has a negative electrical voltage relative to a measuring electrode, a so-called negative redox potential.
- The lower the redox potential, the more willing the water is to give up electrons. This willingness doubles for every 0,018 volts (18 millivolts) lower redox potential. AquaVolta® water has a redox potential that is 400 to 800 millivolts lower than tap water or bottled mineral water.
- Due to its high willingness to release electrons, AquaVolta® is also known as antioxidant water. It is not only used by doctors for therapy, but is also establishing itself as a modern everyday drink due to its pleasant taste
- From today's scientific perspective, the content of dissolved hydrogen gas ("dissolved hydrogen" or dH2) is considered to be primarily responsible for the antioxidant power of AquaVolta®. To reinforce this, the AquaVolta® NANO was developed. It reflects the state of the art in 2021.
Working principle of the SPE membrane electrolysis technology
Hydrogen Water – The New Bar for Drinking | Hydrogen Rich
When it comes to a device for on the go, one thing is clear: there is no point in making water more energy-rich with hydrogen if it does not meet the demanding requirements for drinking water.
That's why we have it Nano Hydrogen booster designed so that, unlike a stationary water ionizer, it does not rely on a single type of water. If you don't want to trust existing tap water, you can use any trustworthy bottled water and even water from a reverse osmosis system (RO water).
Thanks to the integrated bottle adapter, you can also ionize the water directly in the plastic mineral water bottle and enrich it with hydrogen, but we do not recommend this as it shortens the lifespan of the electrolysis cell.
Hydrogen in drinking water | Electrolysis of H2O | H2 therapy
From the redox potential to measuring the dissolved hydrogen in active water
In the past, only the redox potential was measured to determine the antioxidant effect of activated water. But this is a very imprecise and relative value because the redox potential depends not only on the dissolved hydrogen, but also on the different redox potentials of the various substances dissolved in the water, e.g. B. Minerals are influenced. (see also the video about baby milk powder and water selection)
After the role of hydrogen was recognized as important, a supposed hydrogen measuring device came onto the market in Japan (Trustlex ENH 1000), which calculates a dissolved hydrogen content from the measured redox potential using an experience-based conversion factor of approx. (-)2,14 wanted to derive. However, this factor has been criticized by numerous experts and Trustlex itself admits that the device does not work properly.
Measurement | Hydrogen content | with the H2 Blue Kit ® test drops with the predecessor hydrogen booster
1 drop of the H2 Blue Kit ® is currently internationally recognized as evidence of 100 ppb (0,1 ppm) of dissolved hydrogen in water.
- In the picture (middle) you can see the normal container of the hydrogen booster, which was filled with 0,2 l tap water (Munich) and 10 drops of the H2 Blue Kit ® reagent solution.
- After 25 seconds of operation, the solution decolorized and thus detected dissolved hydrogen.
- In the 7 minute operating level, the hydrogen booster reached 1,7 ppm with the same tap water.
This corresponds to a supersaturation of 0,1 ppm.
Procedure for testing the molecular hydrogen content with the H2 blue® kit
The molecular hydrogen content test with the H2 Blue® Kit is carried out immediately after production. To do this, carefully fill a 6 ml water sample into the measuring cup and add a drop of the blue measuring liquid. Each drop that discolors represents 0,1 ppm (=100 ppb) of dissolved hydrogen gas. If a drop no longer discolors itself, you can stir gently.
If the liquid still does not change color, the last drop added to the water no longer counts. Water under normal atmospheric pressure can contain up to 1,6 ppm hydrogen gas (full saturation). With the AquaVolta® Hydrogen Booster you can also produce supersaturated water with over 4 ppm (after 10 minutes of running time). However, this falls back to full saturation within a few minutes when the sample comes into contact with the normal atmosphere. If you want a lot of hydrogen, you have to drink it quickly.
Hydrogen water | Best made with alkaline, already activated water from a water ionizer or, even better, from the Aquavolta® H2 Rocket
In contrast to alkaline active water from one classic water ionizer the pH value of the treated water is maintained in the nano. Hydrogen water can also be slightly acidic, although not as much hydrogen can be stored as in alkaline water. For example, we measure a significantly lower hydrogen content in slightly acidic reverse osmosis water treated in the same way than in slightly alkaline mineral water such as Aqua Panna: The ratio is 1,2 ppm to 1,9 ppm for mineral water.
The currently best water ionizer that we produce ourselves here in the Aquacentrum, designed by Yasin Akgün and Karl Heinz Asenbaum, is the Aquavolta® H2 Rocket or integrated with a reverse osmosis membrane Aquavolta® Osminion. Both deliver outstanding H2 values between 3 to 5 ppm. So as high as the Nano Hydrogen Booster, but the whole thing in flow! A very innovative, new approach.
Hydrogen water – Don’t just drink it! | recommendations
- Drink up to 0,3 l per 10 kg of body weight daily. Correspondingly more at high temperatures and/or heavy physical exertion. Use water that is as alkaline as possible. One of the classic ones would be ideal AquaVolta® water ionizer, which already prepares filtered alkaline activated water that already contains 0,6 to 1,2 ppm hydrogen or, better yet, the new one Aquavolta® H2 Rocket, which achieves outstanding values between 3 and 5 ppm. The hydrogen booster can then store additional hydrogen in the water thanks to its high-pressure technology, making it suitable for placing food in:
- Soak fruits, salads, cut flowers, raw eggs, fish, meat and vegetables in fresh hydrogen water for 15-30 minutes. Such foods refresh themselves by absorbing hydrogen, which even passes through eggshells. The penetration of hydrogen reduces the redox potential of the food, which, for example, the food tester Prof. Dr. Manfred Hoffmann considers it to be a sign of higher food quality.
- Mix milk powder, diet powder, fitness powder etc. with hydrogen water. Dissolve mineral and vitamin mixtures in it. The redox potential also decreases favorably due to the role of dissolved hydrogen.
- Buy juice concentrates – if possible with an organic seal. This is what you do No more dragging and environmental pollution from beverage packaging. No manufacturer on the market can yet supply juices with better redox potential. Please refer: Asenbaum, KH, Electroactivated Water, Munich 2016, p. 43 ff.
- Mix alcoholic drinks and cocktails with hydrogen water. They become milder and the taste comes into its own better. Make ice cubes from hydrogen water.
- After drinking alcohol, drink 2 glasses in the evening and 2 glasses the next morning on an empty stomach.
- Give your pets (dogs, cats…) hydrogen-rich water to drink and watch the positive changes in coat and overall health.