OSMINION® Direct Flow | 1,5 liter/min (600 GPD) reverse osmosis system with remineralization & pH increase

1.350,00  - 1.570,00 

(3 customer ratings)
  • Automatic reverse osmosis membrane flushing function after it has been plugged into the socket or every 10 liters produced (cumulative) reverse osmosis water. The flushing takes place in standby mode after tapping.
  • 1st filter stage: Quick-change combination filter: sediment & activated carbon block filter including protection against germination, changed every 6-12 months for €47. Innovation: If desired, only filtered water can be used from the unused output on the device be removed without current (!).
  • 2nd filter stage: 600GPD reverse osmosis membrane, approx. 1,5 liter / minute reverse osmosis water, Waste water to fresh water ratio: approx. 1:1, change every 2-4 years for €97
  • 3st filter stage: Mineralization & pH increase to pH 7,5; if no mineralization & pH increase is desired, in the selection window below “pure osmosis water” select, change every 12-18 months or from 3600 liters for €47
  • 4. external filter: Mineralization, pH increase to pH9,5 & enrichment with H2 gas (0,5 ppm-1,5 ppm H2 content). Minerade® H2 shuttle pH+, change every 6 months (77€)
  • If one 2-way tap or 4-way tap is selected 2 types of water to disposal: 1 x Osmosis Water directly from the osmosis system and 1 x mineralized osmosis water with H2 gas enrichment from the Minerade® H2 shuttle pH+
  • 5 year guarantee!!! 110-240VAC, 60W; Inlet water temperature: 4-40 degrees °C
  • Inlet pressure: 1,3 bar (20 psi) to a maximum of 5,5 bar (80 psi)
  • small dimensions: LxWxH: 36cm x 14cm x 45cm, can also be laid down
  • including promotional gift: Aquavolta® H2 Turbo Booster
  • Instructions Osminion Direct Flow 600 GPD Manual english.pdf

Please select your desired tap in the following selection window:

Article number: UO OsmionDF Categories: ,
OSMINION® 1LPM Direct Flow RO system 600 GPD with pH increase
OSMINION® Direct Flow | 1,5 liter/min (600 GPD) reverse osmosis system with remineralization & pH increase
1.350,00  - 1.570,00 
Business hours: Monday through Friday 9-20 clock
You will receive the following products free of charge with the OSMINION reverse osmosis system for producing, among other things, basic H2 water:

OSMINION® 1,5 LPM direct flow reverse osmosis system with pH increase & H2 enrichment

Osminion® Direct Flow connection | Osmosis system with post-mineralization

John Guest Tee | sediment filter | Aqua stop | Siphon clamp installation

Discover the unique diversity of the Osminion® Slim Direct Flow 600GPD osmosis system with remineralization and pH value increase. Our system goes beyond traditional reverse osmosis filters and offers three customized water types for individual needs.

  1. Pure reverse osmosis water: Enjoy soft, low-mineral water with a neutral pH value of approx. pH 7. Ideal for preparing black tea and machine coffee. This is similar in composition and taste to typical glacier and meltwaters such as Lauretana® or Plose®
  2. Mineral enriched water: Experience water enriched with essential minerals such as magnesium and calcium through our external Minerade H2 Shuttle pH+ cartridge (SGS analysis). This increases the conductance to approximately 100 ppm (TDS) and increases the pH to approximately pH 9,5.
  3. Filtered tap water with energy efficiency: In addition to the option of using filtered tap water that contains all natural minerals, our system offers the additional advantage that the booster pump in the Osminion® is not activated with this setting. This allows filtered water to be produced in an electricity-free and energy-efficient manner.
  4. Two-way tap or Four-way tap: With the optional 2- or 4-way tap, you can combine these types of water according to your personal taste and your individual mineral philosophy, for a versatile and health-promoting drinking experience.

Filter change & filter reset | Osminion® Direct Flow osmosis system with pH value increase & H2 increase

Clarification: One-, two-, three- or even four-way valves

Aquavolta® H2 Rocket installed under the table with a one-way tap

Filter system placed | Under-table installation with One-way tap

Aquavolta® OSMINION 100 GPD incl. H2 Rocket reverse osmosis system installed with 3-way tap

Filter system | Under-table installation with Three-way cock

Stainless steel single-lever mixer including Minerade pH2 tabs

1-way or 2-way stainless steel tap: Incl. quick-fitting connector to attach 1/4” hoses in a pressure-tight manner

Please select the version of the 3- or 4-way tap that best fits your kitchen in the short description in the selection window above. You can find numerous other 3-way taps here on our supplier's website.

Hydroselect® 4-way tap Avantgarde INOX, solid stainless steel

4-way tap Hydroselect AVANTGARDE INOX

4-way tap Hydroselect AVANTGARDE INOX Technical drawing

Osminion® Direct Flow 1 LpM 600 GPD reverse osmosis system with remineralization pH value increase pers

Revolution in drinking water treatment: reverse osmosis & mineralization with the H2 Shuttle pH+

Filter life monitor

The color-coded indicators remind you to change the filter cartridges on time. Blue means good, while red indicates a filter change. It is recommended to change the 1st stage every 6 months, the 3rd stage every 12 months and the 2nd RO membrane every 2 years. The device will issue filter change warnings at the following run times:

  • Filter 1 (pre-filter): cumulative after 1800 liters produced or after 6 months
  • Filter 2 (membrane filter): cumulative after 7200 liters produced or after 24 months
  • Filter 3 (post-filter): cumulative after 3600 liters produced or after 12 months

Superior filtration performance

The OSMINION® has a RO membrane (600GPD) with precision at 0,0001 microns that removes more than 1000+ types of contaminants (99,99%) from water including fluoride, chlorine, chloramine, TDS, lime and other heavy metals. as The pre-filter (ASR311) significantly extends the life of the RO membrane, while the post-alkaline filter remineralizes the pure water.

Eliminates 99,99% of harmful contaminants. How does it work?

The OSMINION® Undersink Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System uses a composite pre-filter, an alkaline post-filter and a huge, high-quality reverse osmosis membrane with a filtration accuracy of 0,0001 microns.

  • Stage 1: Pleated 3-in-1 Filter (ASR313) - blocks fine contaminants and reduces particles such as sand, silt, rust and insoluble contaminants. It conditions the water and extends the life of the RO membrane.
  • Level 2: High Quality 0,0001 Micron RO Membrane (ASR313-600G) - The high-tech membrane eliminates 99,99% of more than 1000 contaminants including chlorine, lead, heavy metals, fluoride, VOCs, chloramine, etc.
  • Stage 3: Postalkalization and Remineralization Filter: Alkalize the pH of water by returning essential minerals to pure water to provide you with an optimal water solution.

Remineralization & alkaline function

One of the unique selling points of the RO system is the alkalinization and remineralization function. It's a step beyond just water toward ultimate long-term health. By using natural elemental small stones and particles, the post-filter imitates the mineral stones at the bottom of the spring lake, restores important minerals and alkalizes the pH of the water to over 7,5.

Tankless design

With a high capacity of 600 gallons per day, OSMINION® water filtration system leaves the traditional water tank behind. It takes up less space under the counter and wipes out the secondary pollution caused by the unvented tank. Direct water flow reaches up to 0,4 GPM at 60 PSI.

Easy DIY installation

Comes loaded with filters, OSMINION® 600 GPD Direct Flow is an integrated RO unit without a tank or massive connection points. Less risk of leakage. It can be easily installed by yourself by watching a step-by-step installation video and detailed user manual (may not be in English). Everything needed for installation is included in the package, including a brush nickel faucet set! Save money from plumbing hires

Fast and stable water outflow

Thanks to the high capacity of 600 GPD, OSMINION® can provide your family with instant fresh water from the tap, filling a cup of water within 12 seconds. OSMINION® also offers a matt black version for the faucet.

Super low drain ratio – Water saving – Long term payback of the system

The advanced RO filter technology of the tankless OSMINION® reverse osmosis system saves up to 450% water. Producing 1,5 cups of purified RO water produces only 1 cup of wastewater. Make water bills more affordable

3 Reviews for OSMINION® Direct Flow | 1,5 liter/min (600 GPD) reverse osmosis system with remineralization & pH increase

  1. S. Brun -

    Everything worked out wonderfully! Perfect service with quick response and the water tastes great too! I was a bit skeptical at first because there are so many providers and you don't know whether everything is reliable, but now I have to expressly say that we can only recommend the facility and the aqua center!

  2. Peggy -

    Hello Yasin,
    the water is fantastic, I also did the pH test - alkaline, which is very important to me. I had previously had a reverse osmosis system for years - but without secondary mineralization. That wasn't so good for my body in the long run. With the video instructions, as a woman I was of course able to carry out the installation completely on my own.
    Kind regards, Peggy.

  3. Alexandra H. -

    Good morning,
    Now we have finally managed to install the Osminion Direct Flow. But a little trickier than expected. But it works. Of course, so far the tests show that the pH value is much too acidic or too alkaline, but we simply mix it and the pH is blue, i.e. around 9. Knew how ! 😉
    We'll now see how this affects our drinking behavior.
    First of all, I would like to thank you for everything going so smoothly. If we keep the device, which I currently assume we will, I will contact you again to transfer the remaining amount.
    Thank you from Mönchengladbach!
    Alexandra H.

Add your review

Your e-mail address will not be published. Required fields are marked with * marked

Installation videos Osminion Direct Flow reverse osmosis system with post-mineralization

Osminion® Direct Flow connection | Osmosis system with post-mineralization

John Guest Tee | sediment filter | Aqua stop | Siphon clamp installation

Reverse osmosis (RO) filter systems produce water that is very well filtered, but also acidic and oxidizing and very low in minerals, which makes pure RO water not an ideal drink.

We have therefore incorporated some innovations that no other reverse osmosis system can offer.

  1. The Minerade H2 Shuttle pH+ cartridge As a final filter stage, the acidic, mineral-poor reverse osmosis water is freshly mixed with tested minerals and then reaches a conductivity of approx. 100 ppm conductivity (TDS). At the same time, the pH value increases to approximately pH 9,5.
  2. If necessary, the 100 GPD reverse osmosis membrane can also be throttled or turned off completely using a flow regulating valve in the device: This means you can vary the degree of filtration of the Osminion® to suit your personal taste.
  3. It is also possible to tap another type of water from the system, namely a very soft and low-mineral water with a conductivity value of around 30 ppm (TDS), which has a neutral pH value of around pH 7. This is similar in composition and taste to typical glacier and meltwaters such as Lauretana® or Plose®) and is very suitable for black tea or machine coffee. The second type of water is taken from the H2 Rocket Tank, is enriched with hydrogen and is filtered with a carbon filter without changing the minerals or the pH value.
    If you want to use two different types of water, one is 2-way tap necessary. If you want to draw cold and warm tap water from the same tap, you need one 4-way tap.

This means that everyone can make their own or their own two waters according to their own mineral philosophy and taste. In the 2- or 2-way tap version, it is possible to combine the low-mineral osmosis philosophy and the alkaline mineralized philosophy in one household in a single device. The main thing is that it tastes good! Then people drink more water, which is good for people and animals.

Filter change & filter reset | Osminion® Direct Flow osmosis system with pH value increase & H2 increase

Clarification: One-, two-, three- or even four-way valves

Filter change & filter reset | Osminion® Direct Flow osmosis system with pH value increase & H2 increase

The video “Filter change & filter reset | Osminion® Direct Flow osmosis system with pH value & H2 increase” from AQUACENTRUM shows how to change the water filters of the Osminion Direct Flow reverse osmosis system with pH value increase. The filters should be changed regularly to ensure the quality of the filtered water. The video shows how to open the filter housings, remove the old filters and insert the new filters. It also explains how to inform the device about the filter change so that the internal counting system can be reset. After changing the filter, the water should be left running for 10 to 20 minutes.

The water filters of the Osminion Direct Flow reverse osmosis system should be changed regularly.

  • The video shows how to open the filter housings, remove the old filters and insert the new filters.
  • After changing the filter, the device should be informed of the change so that the internal counting system can be reset.
  • After changing the filter, the water should be left running for 10 to 20 minutes.
  • The device has an LED display that shows the status of the filters and alerts the user when a filter change is necessary.

Filter change & filter reset | Osminion® Direct Flow osmosis system with pH value increase & H2 increase

Basically, tap water is NOT deadly toxic and full of contaminants or anything like that. It's quite clean. It is therefore sufficient to only replace the first filter every 1 months, as this does the main filter work.

It is not the 2nd filter, the reverse osmosis membrane, that filters pollutants, but the 1st and that. 3 filters, both activated carbon filters. For more information on the topic of osmosis, please listen to the audio video here on this FAQ page or here: www.aquacentrum.de/trinkwasseraufbereitung-was-du-wissen-solltest-podcast-mit-peakwolf-ch-und-yasin/

That's why the membrane filter can be changed after 2 years at the earliest, even 3 years wouldn't be an issue. The older the membrane, the more minerals will “flow through” it, but from my point of view this is more of a positive thing. After the membrane, it is filtered again through the third filter through activated carbon media, and also externally, with the H2 shuttle pH+, which brings even more advantages:

  1. pH value increase to pH 9 or even up to pH10, in the first 2 weeks after changing the filter
  2. including H2 content so antioxidant, more antioxidant than other flow H2 generators or electric water ionizers
  3. The different ceramics also “energize” or “vitalize” the water, resulting in water that tastes softer.
  4. Some ceramics also protect against germ contamination in the H2 Shuttle pH+ filter

This means you can change the filter Osminion Direct Flow 600 GPD carry out at the following intervals:

  1. Filter, activated carbon pre-filter, change every 6 months
  2. Filter, reverse osmosis membrane, every 24-36 months or later
  3. Filter, activated carbon post-filter with pH neutralization, every 12 months
  4. external filter, H2 Shuttle pH+, every 6 months if you want to continue drinking antioxidant and alkaline water above pH 9.

Downloads for the Aquavolta® OSMINION reverse osmosis system with pH value increase (also without if desired) and H2 enrichment

FAQ's about the Osminion® Direct Flow reverse osmosis system with (on request) pH increase and H2 enrichment

Is the Aquavolta® Osmoveda H2 not so good? Power of Osminion Direct Flow the water alkaline & antioxidant with H2?

Hello H.Akgün

What's not so good about the Aquavolta Osmoveda? Or better yet, the other one? I think the mineralization is good and that the pH value increases because the water becomes alkaline. But I would like to have a filter that you don't have to install underneath and an extra tap, etc.

Isn't the water in the Aquavolta alkaline? And the water is probably not mineralized, is it?

I haven't read through and I think it's very good, but then you read something else and you discover new things that are also very good. I would prefer a device that you don't have to plug in and that filters the best water for the whole family healthy is.

Thanks in advance, best regards, Anna

Answer from Yasin Akgün to the good questions, including whether the Aquavolta® Osminion Direct Flow really recommended:

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your questions. So the Osmoveda H2 hasn't been that interesting to us for a long time because the H2 content leaves a lot to be desired at around 1,2 ppm H2. The included H2 Turbo Booster has a H4 content of 5 to 2 ppm. And the H2 shuttle filter after that Osminion Direct Flow Even after 4 months it still has more than 1,2 ppm H2 content. When it's new, over 2 ppm!

In addition, after a lot of back and forth, we have now determined that the cold water is not enriched with H2 gas at all.

It's also big and sits stupidly on the sink and takes up a lot of space. The tank version in particular is even larger because of the tank

And the tank of the Osmoveda H2 with the small waste water tank in it is still a tank, even if tap water and drinking water are separated. There are also 3 water tanks in the device: 1x osmosis water tank, 1 x cold osmosis water tank, 1 x H2 rapid osmosis water tank, which is what you see at the front.

The whole thing with the hot and cold complicates things too. We've been fighting with the manufacturer since last summer to adapt the nonsensically programmed software for the cold water especially for us, and now we can say that the cold function is suitable for the summer. From the factory and worldwide everyone has the same bug: When summer, i.e. warm ambient air, the cooling sometimes does not stop automatically if the tank with the cold water is cool enough. This means you constantly hear a fan noise, which is not only annoying, but also warms up the H2 water tank with room temperature water.

Therefore, if possible, it is better to consider the Osminion Direct Flow, which is cheaper and has many more advantages and makes the water more antioxidant, H2-rich:
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/osminion-direct-flow-600gpd-umkehrosmose-anlage-mit-reminerisierung-ph-wert-anzieh-h2/

If you have hard water and want to reduce minerals, then the Osminion is great. All customers, without exception, are very happy with it.

But if the tap water is not that hard, then the water filter or Mini H2 Rocket, even if it seems a bit more complicated, is the best choice because the Mini Rocket has a higher H2 content and is also quite invulnerable, except for that H2 Turbo, which you need:
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/aquavolta-wasser-filtrator-wasserfilterung-ph-wert-erhoehung-h2-gas-anreicherung/

The water filter / Mini Rocket and the Osminion Direct Flow work with this magical H2 Shuttle pH+ post-mineralization cartridge:
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/nachmineralisation-kartusche-minerade-h2-shuttle-ph-wasserstoff/
It makes it alkaline, but it has to be replaced about every 5 months

Both waters are much healthier than anything else on the market, but the filter is more so because it produces higher H2 values, making the water very antioxidant, but does not reduce limescale, but even increases it minimally.

The healthiest thing for the family would be that before someone gets sick, you deal with it immediately and never stop, it's just magic:
www.aquacentrum.de/neuemedizin

And thus:
www.aquacentrum.de/experiences-tesla/
I look forward to your further questions. See you soon, Yasin

General FAQ's on all topics relating to osmosis water and reverse osmosis systems:

> Product-related questions and answers (water filters, water ionizers, glass bottles)

> Typical questions and answers (also via email)

FAQ's about body & mind

> Application | Storage | Durability | Electro-activated water

FAQ's filter changes and filter media

> Reverse osmosis water and reverse osmosis systems

> Oppose alkaline water

> General questions about water and alkaline water

> Reverse osmosis water and reverse osmosis systems

Is the Aquavolta® Osmoveda H2 not so good? Power of Osminion Direct Flow the water alkaline & antioxidant with H2?

Hello H.Akgün

What's not so good about the Aquavolta Osmoveda? Or better yet, the other one? I think the mineralization is good and that the pH value increases because the water becomes alkaline. But I would like to have a filter that you don't have to install underneath and an extra tap, etc.

Isn't the water in the Aquavolta alkaline? And the water is probably not mineralized, is it?

I haven't read through and I think it's very good, but then you read something else and you discover new things that are also very good. I would prefer a device that you don't have to plug in and that filters the best water for the whole family healthy is.

Thanks in advance, best regards, Anna

Answer from Yasin Akgün to the good questions, including whether the Aquavolta® Osminion Direct Flow really recommended:

Hi Anna,

Thanks for your questions. So the Osmoveda H2 hasn't been that interesting to us for a long time because the H2 content leaves a lot to be desired at around 1,2 ppm H2. The included H2 Turbo Booster has a H4 content of 5 to 2 ppm. And the H2 shuttle filter after that Osminion Direct Flow Even after 4 months it still has more than 1,2 ppm H2 content. When it's new, over 2 ppm!

In addition, after a lot of back and forth, we have now determined that the cold water is not enriched with H2 gas at all.

It's also big and sits stupidly on the sink and takes up a lot of space. The tank version in particular is even larger because of the tank

And the tank of the Osmoveda H2 with the small waste water tank in it is still a tank, even if tap water and drinking water are separated. There are also 3 water tanks in the device: 1x osmosis water tank, 1 x cold osmosis water tank, 1 x H2 rapid osmosis water tank, which is what you see at the front.

The whole thing with the hot and cold complicates things too. We've been fighting with the manufacturer since last summer to adapt the nonsensically programmed software for the cold water especially for us, and now we can say that the cold function is suitable for the summer. From the factory and worldwide everyone has the same bug: When summer, i.e. warm ambient air, the cooling sometimes does not stop automatically if the tank with the cold water is cool enough. This means you constantly hear a fan noise, which is not only annoying, but also warms up the H2 water tank with room temperature water.

Therefore, if possible, it is better to consider the Osminion Direct Flow, which is cheaper and has many more advantages and makes the water more antioxidant, H2-rich:
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/osminion-direct-flow-600gpd-umkehrosmose-anlage-mit-reminerisierung-ph-wert-anzieh-h2/

If you have hard water and want to reduce minerals, then the Osminion is great. All customers, without exception, are very happy with it.

But if the tap water is not that hard, then the water filter or Mini H2 Rocket, even if it seems a bit more complicated, is the best choice because the Mini Rocket has a higher H2 content and is also quite invulnerable, except for that H2 Turbo, which you need:
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/aquavolta-wasser-filtrator-wasserfilterung-ph-wert-erhoehung-h2-gas-anreicherung/

The water filter / Mini Rocket and the Osminion Direct Flow work with this magical H2 Shuttle pH+ post-mineralization cartridge:
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/nachmineralisation-kartusche-minerade-h2-shuttle-ph-wasserstoff/
It makes it alkaline, but it has to be replaced about every 5 months

Both waters are much healthier than anything else on the market, but the filter is more so because it produces higher H2 values, making the water very antioxidant, but does not reduce limescale, but even increases it minimally.

The healthiest thing for the family would be that before someone gets sick, you deal with it immediately and never stop, it's just magic:
www.aquacentrum.de/neuemedizin

And thus:
www.aquacentrum.de/experiences-tesla/
I look forward to your further questions. See you soon, Yasin

Hi

I've been looking for a reverse osmosis water filter for a long time.

Unfortunately, there are many manufacturers with different technologies. As a result, I created a small list of questions. I would be very grateful if you could answer this with confidence!

Is tap water molecularly filtered using reverse osmosis?

Who is the manufacturer of the membrane?

Does the device comply with DIN 1988 T 2?
Is the entire production monitored by TÜV (important due to the risk of water damage)?

Does the manufacturer offer a “lifetime” guarantee (30 years) as well as a 10-year exchange guarantee (e.g. for further developments)?

Does the system have product liability insurance for water damage?

Have all plastic parts and the removal tap been tested by the Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing (BAM)?

Is there a BAM certificate that the plastic material used is free of plasticizers?

Is there a BEWAG test report for the system?

Is there a germ-free certificate for the system?

Is there a test report on the surface tension of the water for the system?

Are check valves installed in the various systems?

Is the sampling tap made of clinical stainless steel?

Is there a test report on the shock resistance of the system that it can withstand 120.000 pressure shocks of 15 bar?

Are the parts assembled without toxic solvents?

Is the system equipped with a water stopper with an electronically controlled shut-off valve?

Is the system equipped with John Guest connectors?

Is the activated carbon in the pre-filter made from highly absorbent coconut shell?

Are the sediment pre-filters wound (no foam block filtration on the surface only)?

Is the cluster structure of the water also optimized after purification?

Is the system manufactured in Germany?

Can you take a look at the factory where the systems are produced?

Are there official testimonials for the systems?

How long has the manufacturer been on the market?

Is the system protected against viruses and bacteria?

Can you change the filter yourself without additional manual costs?

Is the cluster structure of the water optimized after purification, and by what process?

It should be noted that there are a lot of unscrupulous suppliers of water filters and reverse osmosis systems on the market who put their customers at risk of serious poisoning and even endangering their lives by selling products that have not been tested for phenols, plasticizers and heavy metals hand over!

It is therefore very important that reverse osmosis and water filter systems are thoroughly tested by state authorities. You should not rely on mere advertising claims from providers, but also request the relevant evidence and certificates.

You can now see that I have been dealing with the topic of water treatment systems for a very long time!

Unfortunately, I also had to pay a lot of tuition fees, both in terms of my health and finances!

So I hope for your understanding and for your questions to be answered. Kind regards

Andreas S.

Answer from Yasin Akgün to the many questions about our best reverse osmosis system

Hello Mr. S.,
So those are too many questions, and most of them can be answered with no
This is all standard, FDA tested, world market, large quantities, in other words, other “manufacturers” or rather sellers have misled you and scared you about everything
The Osminion Direct Flow is from the largest manufacturer in the world, half of the systems online come from them, only ours also has an internal after-filter, and if desired an external mineralization filter with H2 gas infusion:
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/osminion-direct-flow-600gpd-umkehrosmose-anlage-mit-reminerisierung-ph-wert-anzieh-h2/
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/nachmineralisation-kartusche-minerade-h2-shuttle-ph-wasserstoff/

This is a filter that will certainly not introduce poisons into the water, and all osmosis systems are like this, with the same standard hoses etc.

In terms of health, you can't have paid the price for a water filter, because health lies somewhere completely different:
www.aquacentrum.de/videosammlung-neue-germanische-heilkunde-neue-germanische-medizin/
Listen to the first video
If you find just one hypothesis on the site, you will receive a 50% discount on the Osminion Direct Flow. If you don't find one, you have a very, very exciting new hobby for life.

Included water stopper is mechanical:
www.aquacentrum.de/shop/leckage-stop-mechanisch-leak-stop/

Yes, I have product liability insurance

Nothing is made in Germany, everything is made in China, even if other manufacturers claim so, they only made the housing in Germany...

You can never guarantee freedom from germs, I can't see everything in your kitchen, but I can send you a sterile filter: www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/mini-inline-sterilfilter-mit-1-4-stutzen-ultrafiltration-filterfeinheit-002- µm bacteria filter

You have a free trial period and satisfaction guarantee and 4 year warranty:
www.aquacentrum.de/satisfactionguarantee/
Even after the warranty, everything can be repaired

The tap is made of stainless steel, others don't have that, whether clinical or not, since you let the water drain first, it doesn't matter.

Yes, you can easily replace the filters yourself.

The tee is John Guest: www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/t-stueck-john-guest-winkel-absperrventil-38-x-14-mit-rueckfluss-verhinderer-din-norm/
The rest isn't, but everything is now standard and very, very reliable

Surface tension is a different area, I will measure all the water with a tensor this year, it goes in the direction of:
Hexagonal water is elusive, feel free to take a look here:
www.aquacentrum.de/faqs/hexagonal-structure-water-messbar-microscopic-belegbar/

Below on the top page are the studies on hexagonal water, but they are all rather unimportant compared to these studies on hydrogen:
www.molecularhydrogeninstitute.com/studies
And an even bigger one: https://e-miz.co.jp/english/file/documents3.1_en_black.pdf
And an older one:
http://aquavolta.de/euromultimedia/pdf/studies/Nicolson_H2_Review%202016.pdf

I've been in the industry for over 16 years and I get emails like the ones you send me, so you can trust me. There is no danger from the systems, except that if you leave them for a long time, strange bacteria that smell like rotten eggs could develop, in the past when people didn't work with silver activated carbon and antifouling membranes, but today everything is standard, so no worries..

Hope this helps you
I look forward to your answer

Sincerely,
Yours, Yasin Akgün

Mr. Asenbaum How do you rate reverse osmosis systems from Hpreiss and Truu Water?

Dear Mr. Asenbaum,

I have been dealing with the topic of water for a long time out of personal interest.

This email is simply to thank you for all your actions, your commitment, sharing your interview, preparing the topic, for example in the form of short videos, so that I can understand everything too.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for that.

Now I'm not a professional like you, I just know that there are various cleaning systems out there, of which if you want to spend some money, the reverse osmosis process with subsequent swirling/activation if necessary is a good choice. That's the technology. There are many providers, some of which are probably very similar, but others offer rather inferior products.

I find enrichment with hydrogen very exciting and have been able to learn a lot about it through your videos, among other things.
I would be pleased if you could tell me - more as a water expert than as a representative of a specific brand - how you rate the products from hpreiss and truu water, although in my opinion truu does not currently offer a variant with hydrogen enrichment.

(Oh...since you don't really live around the corner, I was hoping to be a little closer to the lots of interesting information you keep sharing by connecting via your Facebook page. So I had one for you Short message sent via Facebook/messenger. But I think you spread the information about water through other channels. Therefore the connection request may not seem appropriate.)

Thank you very much for your help and your time.
Sunny greetings from Düsseldorf
Ulrike K.

Dear Ms. K.,

Thank you very much for your great praise and your questions. I recommend that you work through my link list in advance, as I can only go into it very briefly here. https://aquavolta.eu/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Linkliste-Asenbaum-aktuell.pdf

Reverse osmosis is the most complex filter process and removes both pollutants and useful dissolved substances such as minerals from the water. It only makes sense if the water contains pollutants that cannot be removed by the first 3 stages of a reverse osmosis system (sediment/activated carbon/ceramic filter). In Germany this is necessary in around 10% of cases. The osmosis membrane as the 4th filter stage then creates almost pure water, which does not meet any standard for drinking water because it has the property of filling up with anions and cations like a sponge and thereby demineralizing the body. As a result, people start eating more than is required in terms of calories to compensate for the missing minerals from water intake. Drinkers of pure osmosis water are therefore usually overweight. In my opinion, the fact that in areas where the natural water is almost as soft as osmosis water, more coronary diseases occur, especially in men, is not a direct effect of the water, but rather the urge for over-calorie nutrition that arises there.

I therefore strongly advise against long-term drinking of reverse osmosis water that has not been re-mineralized.
By activation I only mean the activation measured electrically in millivolts by dissolved hydrogen gas, which leads to a very low redox potential. Turbulence, on the other hand, has the exact opposite effect because it creates oxygen. i.e. high redox potential introduced into the water.
The two never fit together.

Hydrogen-rich water occurs naturally in a few healing springs, but is extremely rare and the hydrogen content is practically impossible to bottle, as hydrogen-rich water is very sensitive due to rapid degassing into the atmosphere. Therefore, over the last 17 years, while I have been working on this topic full-time, processes for increased enrichment and preservation of hydrogen water have been invented. Why hydrogen-rich water is the most interesting variant of drinking water treatment (besides filtering) can be found in detail in my book “Electroactivated Water – from healing water from the socket to hydrogen therapy” mentioned in the links.

I have been involved in some new techniques for production and preservation in the form of the “Aquavolta” brand I developed, which is sold worldwide through licensing partners such as www.aquacentrum.de. Please forgive me if I generally give cautious assessments of other brands or distribution systems. The colleagues in question certainly put a lot of effort into their products. However, I am usually one of the first to find out about new technologies, and in fact we always develop a new Aquavolta product as soon as a sensible technological leap in water treatment becomes apparent. However, the two systems you asked about, hpreiss and truu, are actually neither new nor interesting to me.
hpreiss has 2 hydrogen devices on its website: The Hydron, a Koranic device with which I was able to measure a hydrogen concentration of 1300 ppb maximum. Today's systems achieve significantly more than 2000 ppm. As well as the Hydrogen Mini, which I haven't been able to test myself yet. However, hpreiss states the following: “Concentration of dissolved hydrogen ions: 700 – 1100 ppb”. From today's perspective, this is downright ridiculous for a hydrogen booster. Apart from the fact that the company apparently has no idea about the technical terminology: Because “hydrogen ions” are H+ ions. Chemically, they have about as much to do with hydrogen gas as the name “Gustav” has to do with the word “inn”.

The scope of truu products is not described in more detail on the website. It seems to be pure filters. In any case, it is a multivel marketing structure sales, which explains the prices of over €3000. I think these prices are misleading customers. As with the structural distribution of the Kangen devices, which are also far overpriced, there are indications of a connection with Scientology organizations. https://www.swr.de/swraktuell/baden-wuerttemberg/karlsruhe/truu-wasserfilter-scientology-100.html

Kind regards /with kind regards
Karl Heinz Asenbaum

Good morning Yasin

I had a very good appointment at your house, great advice.

Thanks for the Nano, I use it every day.

Would a phone call with you be possible?

Also like WhatsApp or Telegram, it should be easier and cheaper from abroad.

Questions about the Nano H2 Booster and general questions about Rocket, health, water hardness, Truu-Wasserweik reverse osmosis system

Nano

– no matter what water according to the instructions

– what water would you put in the Nano for the optimal output

– can you change the PH value with the Nano?

– how would you incorporate the Nano into your everyday life, at what times…distances from meals, etc.

– Customer asked if you can give Truu – Wasserweik water in the Nano

Which water system?

– in the case of cancer, what water would you use
– generally, which water for illnesses

– Sang Wang Interview PH value 11 for serious illnesses, can you say that?

– does it make sense to incorporate different waters into everyday life, e.g. Truu and Kangen PH

– PH value especially for cleaning fresh foods such as apples, tomatoes etc…. allow to soak
– the osmosis faction says that you can also soak it in osmosis water and you will have less stress later
in fruits/vegetables

So far I have drawn the following conclusion.

– do not drink empty water such as osmosis in the long term

– alkaline active water with increased PH value and as much as possible hydrogen over 2 ppm

Rocket immediately comes to mind…. but how does it compare to your electrolysis systems?

We have dH 23 – 24 here locally.

Kind regards MartinAquavolta Nano Hydrogen Booster H2-Water 1200

Aquavolta® OSMINION 100 GPD incl. H2 Rocket reverse osmosis system incl. pH value increase

Hello dear Martin,
Thank you for your email and your kind words about Marko, that is motivating for me. Also thank you for your questions, which I have also put online as FAQs:

Yes, please call: +491792166231
Both work, Telegram and Whatsapp

I'll answer your questions:

Aquavolta® Nano portable hydrogen water generator:

Yes, no matter what water
I wouldn't use osmosis water because minerals leave the H2 in the water longer
No pH change

1 bottle/day per person at least, maximum as much water is drunk, i.e. all water, there is no max

The trick to optimal use and to obtain particularly high hydrogen values ​​in the treated water:

1. Fill with water almost to the top, just NOT touching the lid, close it and start the electrolysis.
2. After 5 minutes of total running time, over 3 ppm of molecularly dissolved hydrogen can be expected. Later, let it run for another 5 minutes to target particularly high values.
3. Please let it “ripen” for at least 10, preferably 20 minutes, i.e. leave it standing with the lid closed. Values ​​above 5 ppm can also be achieved
4. It can now stand or “ripen” for as long as 2 hours until someone feels thirsty again. The H2 levels even increase during this ripening period as long as the device remains closed.
5. Refill soon after drinking and then begin the 5 or 10 minutes of electrolysis straight away.
From here on again, 1st point above. This means no one has to wait because H2 water is produced in advance. Your typical drinking amount is approx. 250ml

If you have drunk enough, you will not be thirsty at meals, but you can also drink any water, water, no matter what pH value, CANNOT change stomach acid:
www.aquacentrum.de/faqs/basisches-wasser-und-magensaeure/

Truu water (Wasserweik) also works, no problem, it's reverse osmosis water

Regardless of whether you are sick or not, as you wrote, alkaline and at least 2 ppm H2 content
Understand cancer and other 499 diseases, all of mental origin, and go through the healing phase in a relaxed manner, because there is knowledge about biology and not a mishmash of hypotheses from all the “therapists”:
www.aquacentrum.de/videosammlung-neue-germanische-heilkunde-neue-germanische-medizin/
I'm happy to help in any weather, I always have a quick nose to find the cause and then bring about hope that everything is just a healing phase and that a sensible special biological program is underway.

pH value doesn't matter, but 11 no longer tastes good and is difficult to achieve
Water with H2 gas is from fresh to 1 hour or more old, always different, even from the systems never the same, so only 1 water system, not several!
Or a system that can do everything:
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/aquavolta-osminion-100-gpd-umkehrosmose-anlage-ph-wert-erhoehung-h2-gas-anrichung/
My best investment

Yes, H2 transmission works:
See here from page 90:
www.aquacentrum.de/app/uploads/2019/08/Elektroaktiviertes-Wasser-Asenbaum-2019-10te-Auflage-eBook-469-Seiten-by-Karl-Heinz-Asenbaum.pdf

Your conclusion is correct.

Given your hardness, only the Aquavolta® Osminion comes into question, otherwise you will have to deal with a lot of limescale in jars and bottles and you definitely want to reduce the limescale content:
www.aquacentrum.de/ioniservertrag/
See video above
This is the Osminion:
www.aquacentrum.de/produkt/aquavolta-osminion-100-gpd-umkehrosmose-anlage-ph-wert-erhoehung-h2-gas-anrichung/
I would provide you with 2 waters:
1. Water: approx. 22 to 30ppm minerals, i.e. slightly mineralized, slightly acidic to neutral pH water with H2
and 2. Water: pH9,5, mineralized with approx. 100ppm minerals.
And you can increase the 30ppm and 100 ppm if you want by mixing/blending only filtered water. All with a single regulator marked with a green washer. This means you can mix as you like according to your taste and water philosophy, sometimes just like that... practically 111 waters are possible.

Then see you later, when you have listened to the topics including the first audio video from Hamer, please.
Can also be in the evening
Age

Water ionizer after a reverse osmosis system: Can osmosis water also be ionized?

Hello Mr. Akgün
Here in Paraguay I have to reckon with residues from agriculture in the groundwater.
Since I have my own well, I filter my groundwater with a reverse osmosis system.

Hence the question; Do your devices, e.g. the EOS, work? www.aquacentrum.de/shop/eos-genesis-wasserioniser/ even if I connect a reverse osmosis system in front of it?

The water that comes from such osmosis systems conducts electricity very poorly due to the lack of salts.
Best Regards
Harald Fenger

Answer from Yasin Akgün | Mineralizing reverse osmosis water before ionizing it in the water ionizer

Hello Mr F.
I'm sorry that the email has only now come to my attention.
Of course you can also use the EOS devices with RO water, the manufacturer has even made a mineral filter for this case:
www.aquacentrum.de/shop/mineralisationkartusche-1-eos-genesis-revelation-platinion/

What kind of RO system do you have?
With or without tank.
We need a minimum flow of 1 liter/minute, with back pressure through the internal filters of the EOS Genesis.

Hope this helps you
All the best
Yours, Yasin Akgün

PS: This filter is enough to filter out almost all chemicals, wherever they may be. Every reverse osmosis system only filters with the same filter media, namely activated carbon:

www.aquacentrum.de/shop/wasserfilter-set-aquaphor/

Hope this helps you. All the best, Yasin Akgün

Does the booster replace the ionizer? If I gas reverse osmosis water that has been activated and is at pH7 with hydrogen, what pH value does it have?

Hello, I still have a question after watching the videos:

Does the booster replace the ionizer? If I gas reverse osmosis water that has been activated and is at pH7 with hydrogen, what pH value does it have?
Can I only get alkaline water with the water ionizer? and then additional hydrogen?
Greetings MH

Answer | Reverse osmosis systems also filter with activated carbon filters and unfortunately filter out all minerals

Hello Mr. H.,
Thanks for your question.
The booster replaces an ionizer by 70% and is more of a bicycle because you always have to wait.
Ph value may be 0,5 ph higher, so not significant.
The Porsche of electrolysis or water treatment is a flow-through ionizer because it does everything at once.
Filter, even if you want, first with a RO membrane, ideally as mix water, then filtered internally, then acidic minerals are partially separated out, making it tastier, and of course the ooh value is increased and hydrogen, a lot of hydrogen, in the flow produced.

Therefore, it would be great if I could send you a flow ionizer.

And from my point of view, a RO system makes no sense because it demineralizes the water and therefore the water is very oxidizing, i.e. aging/rusting and no longer conducts electricity.
And in our body many processes take place with electrons, so it doesn't make any sense.

The UO only cleans the water with 1-2 activated carbon filters, like any other filter system.
The membrane may only filter out mineral salts.

For this reason, I can assure you that a single pre-filter, be it in an ionizer or a normal filter system for starting at 136 euros, reliably filters out the chemicals and drug residues, etc.

Unfortunately, there is strange information circulating in the water industry that does not correspond to physics/chemistry.

The stupid thing is that reverse osmosis only filters the pollutants mentioned with activated carbon, because the reverse osmosis membranes are technically NOT designed for pollutants, but only mineral salts.

They get holes when you have to filter pollutants, which is why every RO system has at least one activated carbon filter, usually 2 or 3, upstream.
Here is our latest video about it:
www.aquacentrum.de/produktcategorie/umkehr-osmoseanlagen/

Hope this helps you.

I would be happy to give you a water analysis for the ionizer, then you will know for sure that nothing is getting through.
If you ever test one...

All the best
Nice WE
Yours, Yasin Akgün

Reverse osmosis filter vs. activated carbon filter

Aquacentrum Age2 Go hydrogen generator with PEM cell with BPA-free pressure vessel

Highdrug Age2 Go hydrogen booster

Answer | Reverse osmosis is the only useful filtering/filtering of water

Hello Mr Akgün,

I can't completely agree with you about reverse osmosis, I measure my ppm value and pH value in the finished water before H2 gassing. In addition, there are correctly several filters and a germ filter, this is not questioned in any system, not even in yours. Germs arise in every system, which is why a germ filter is the last stop for me, although in theory this can also germinate again. :-)

I used to drink distilled water, nothing happened and it no longer contains any minerals.

You know that when water enters the body, osmosis and other exchange processes begin immediately. For me it doesn't matter how high the mineral content in the water is, because we definitely don't live on these tiny amounts. Water is a source of basic building materials, which you also emphasize, and improving it with H2 meets this requirement.

There is no system that can select. Depending on the filter, I either filter more or less to almost nothing at UO or I leave everything in and edit it. These are two fundamentally different philosophies, both of which have their justification and are both successfully represented on the market. Unfortunately, there is no one who examines everything together 🙂

The RO water itself is dead, that's true, but it is treated afterwards, which can also be measured. This is also why I think H2 gassing is great.

You can't tell a membrane what it filters out. From my understanding you are physically wrong, there is a physical pore size and that determines what goes through or not in a completely physical way. You can determine the size of every atom, molecule or compound, then you know what gets through. In principle, almost only water and very small substances pass through the UO and if you look at the molecular structure of drugs and toxins, they are all large molecules and I would like to have them all out and not ionized or electrically changed or bombarded with electrons or something whatever an ionizer does. But I think ionization only makes sense if the water is clean beforehand, because I don't want to imagine what else could be created from potentially toxic structures through electrical changes.

And I've tried several activated carbon filters, but they never come close to a UO in terms of measurement.

Unfortunately, your claim is not physically correct (I am a natural scientist and live from facts and am very critical :-) that the UO basically only filters with activated carbon. These are pre-cleaning measures to protect the membrane. You also rinse off the coarse dirt before loading the dishwasher so as not to load the system with all the dirt and wear it out. The actual filtering process is just the UO through the membrane and this happens in every body cell membrane with biological membranes. I use the membrane to determine which size goes through or not. You shouldn't claim such false things, as a dentist I'm too meticulous and it's not for nothing that I completed advanced physics and chemistry courses with A grades each in my Abitur :)

I'm happy to listen to all the arguments and am very open and open-minded, but the devices all cost a lot of money so you can quickly change them for a few thousand euros and throw them away. In addition to water, there are completely other things that you have to pay attention to, believe me…

But you could explain to me exactly what happens in the ionizer, what filtering and what ionization means, that would be nice.

I'm very excited about the booster and am looking forward to it, especially if it delivers the same results as my other device for a significantly lower price.

Greetings and thank you

MH

 

Answer from Yasin Akgün about reverse osmosis and reverse osmosis water or distilled water

Hello Mr. H.,
Thank you for your long email and the clarification.
I just want to mention:
Do you think that after 2 activated carbon filter units in the typical reverse osmosis system, major pollutants, apart from mineral salts, still come through?
Shall we have a little bet? We wanted to have puddle water from the street analyzed anyway, before and after a can filter:
www.aquacentrum.de/shop/kannenfilter-aquaphor-prestige/
So a very simple filter.
Do you think it will filter stay etc or not?

I'm not saying that you will experience any health harm from distilled water or reverse osmosis water, but it won't help you either and is simply unnecessary.

Exactly the same game with table salt or crystal salt.
According to your philosophy, you would also have to eat table salt from the supermarket and then try to make it natural, i.e. re-mineralize it with minimal minerals, etc.

It really doesn't make sense, as activated carbon filters out almost all pollutants, especially chemicals.
Only heavy metals are not filtered out reliably, but there are activated carbon filters that can:
www.aquacentrum.de/shop/aquaphor-modern-auftischfilter/
www.aquacentrum.de/shop/wasserfilter-set-aquaphor/

I'm also a scientist, and I just realize that there's a reverse osmosis conspiracy going on around the world.
If you want to filter water, everyone thinks that reverse osmosis systems are the only systems.
But that's not correct!
All filter systems, including reverse osmosis systems, pre-filter with 1-2 activated carbon filters. Why please?
If the RO system is so great, why do the activated carbon filters have to be installed beforehand?
This applies to ALL RO systems and distillation systems.
That does make sense.
The chemicals are filtered out by the activated carbon filters, and very reliably.

But no matter how written, our body can even survive on just Coca Cola, so it's not an issue if the minerals are outside and you're trying to play God to make it more natural again, or upgrade it with hydrogen from a hydrogen booster .
For everyone, what they like best and what convinces them.

So how is your water with the hydrogen booster?
It tastes even softer, doesn't it?

The price remains stable and low for you so that you can distribute it easily among your friends, etc.
And I would be happy to send you a water ionizer for testing.
They have one or two activated carbon filters integrated into the water ionizer.
So make sure you filter cleanly enough.
Even cleaner with the Aquaphor model (see above)
I look forward to your feedback, which may be shorter this time too.

All the best
Yours, Yasin Akgün

FAQ quote from »RW« from your forum about osmosis water | Only drink reverse osmosis water when it is mineralized

“I did a blind test with my dog. Since the water from the “gravity filters” mentioned above, he has been drinking more anyway. I now placed three glass bowls of the same size, one with regular water, one with tap water and one with energized, mineralized reverse osmosis water. I swapped the position of the bowls several times - my Wauwi always slobbered out of the bowl with the osmosis water."

 

Answer k. H. Asenbaum | Minerals in reverse osmosis water

This passage could be very misleading. Because an “energized, mineralized reverse osmosis water” it's not reverse osmosis water, but a pollutant-free, artificially produced table water. No dog I know would drink pure reverse osmosis water without any minerals if given an alternative.

The question still remains as to what “energized” means. Many people throw this term around. Some are the swirl fans. It's about more oxygen in the water, because the turbulence with the 21% oxygen atmosphere causes more oxygen to get into the water. Butter the fish – but is that of any use to us gillless humans?

The scientifically proven trend towards healthy water for lung-breathing non-fish seems to be due to its content of molecular hydrogen H2 and is accompanied by a conscious reduction of the oxidative combustion gas O2.

The Tyler Le Baron Foundation provides the best overview. www.molecularhydrogenfoundation.org/ Unfortunately only English.

The basics are also in my book about electro-activated water. (419 pages) free to download here:
www.aquavolta.de/euromultimedia/pdf/EAWdeutsch06.pdf

100-WaterWorks | Reverse osmosis system with adjustable pH value, and mineral and hydrogen content - lying 400

Reverse osmosis system with mineral waste

From Viktor Schauberger, Hacheney to Alfons Natterer

Behind this movement, which is only 10 years old, towards... Hydrogen Rich Water is another faction that doesn't have much to do with classic oxygen turbulence a la Schauberger and Hacheney:

The 1931 in Munich by Alfons Natterer The invented electrolyte water, which is created through electrolysis, strictly separates the two gases oxygen and hydrogen and thus triggered an almost unnoticed boom in both the Soviet Union and Japan at the end of the last century, which led to the development of a wide variety of water ionizers that use the water “energize” using electrical current.

“Basic electrolyte water” corresponds to the negative pole and acidic electrolyte water to the positive pole of a battery. This allows the water to be “energized” in two directions, which ultimately makes the old turbulence concepts obsolete because it can be controlled much more easily.

This still has a lot to do with the topic of this forum “drinking water filtration”. Surprisingly, electrofiltration, i.e. ion separation through direct current electrolysis, solves many problems that cannot be solved by less radical filter measures than reverse osmosis, such as activated carbon filters.

Electrofiltration in a water ionizer removes the - perhaps too much - unpopular anion nitrate from the water, because nitrate as an ion carries a negative charge that is washed away with the acidic waste water.

You can find more detailed chapters on all of these topics in my extensive, free downloadable book. Download see above. I am also very critical of reverse osmosis there.

But you should read carefully: If your water is too contaminated that it cannot be safely filtered using activated carbon, block filtering, electrolysis, KDF or Aqualen® filter media, I have no problem using reverse osmosis to remove the minerals first .

However, you should only drink the whole thing after one Post-mineralization. And I'm damn serious about that.

When I read in some posts in this forum that minerals from water are inorganic and therefore cannot be absorbed, I simply have to point out that that there are no organic minerals. They are inorganic and they remain so.

And we do not absorb stones or salt crystals into our cells, but rather mineral salts dissolved in the water as ions. Every plant and every animal can do this. And we. Otherwise we wouldn't have a skeleton but would be molusks.

Reverse Osmosis System > Reverse Osmosis Water > Water Ionizer – Isn’t that the best!

I have a question for the water expert 🙂 I'm from Saarland and our coal mining pits were flooded and we now have bad water from the tap.

That's why I decided to build a filter system and read up and came up with reverse osmosis, which basically distills the water.

I thought this was the best water and then found out through reading that alkaline water was even better than just pure water. Using the last filter stage, you could enrich the water with minerals and make it alkaline with a mineral cartridge, but this would mean that you would be constantly supplied with minerals and I think that could also be bad because even good things can be bad if too much is administered.

Through further reading I found out that there are water ionizers and, based on your video, that they can cause calcification.

The idea of ​​first purifying the water using reverse osmosis and then ionizing it. Wouldn't that be the optimal solution???

Answer Yasin Akgün about Reverse osmosis water from a reverse osmosis system in front of a water ionizer

Hello, thanks for the question. Yes, you think so, but that's not the case. Analogy:

Can you convert table salt from the supermarket, pure NaCl instead of almost pure NaCl, and 90 other salts back into rock salt?

Impossible to imitate in just a few million years, so simply keep the minerals in the water, or if necessary, use a special reverse osmosis system in which the mineral content can be adjusted. From pure reverse osmosis water to pure filtered water, or mixed water, I like to call it a mishmash.

www.aquacentrum.de/shop/100-wasserwerk-umkehrosmose-anlage-mit-einstellerem-ph-wert-und-mineraliencontent-und-hydrogencontent/

In addition, water that is low in minerals is less suitable for improving its value through electrolysis because it contains very few minerals or mineral salts, i.e. ions. Water that has lots of minerals is best.

Therefore, it is better to just pre-filter with an activated carbon filter, which is already installed in every filter system, including water ionizers, and your distiller. Because they mainly filter out the chemicals. The rest is more about stripping the water of its minerals, as in the case of your distillation apparatus or a reverse osmosis system, or with the water ionizer, optimally solving only the minerals that do not taste good and are also rather undesirable: The acidic mineral salts, the anions. More about that in this one Short video about our opinion about reverse osmosis water and reverse osmosis systems.

Answer about which water ionizer Karl Heinz Asenbaum uses at home:

“I am constantly testing new devices. I'm currently finding it AquaVolta® Moses preferably."

 

Addition by Yasin Akgün:

I can also add that Karl Heinz Asenbaum uses IONIA® from the same manufacturer AquaVolta® ECA Plus water ionizer

<!--
YouTube

By downloading the video you accept the privacy policy of YouTube.
Read more

Load video

PGlmcmFtZSBsb2FkaW5nPSJsYXp5IiBzcmM9Imh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnlvdXR1YmUtbm9jb29raWUuY29tL2VtYmVkL1RNMkt6QzNJQXNNP3JlbD0wIiB3aWR0aD0iNTIwIiBoZWlnaHQ9IjI5MyIgZnJhbWVib3JkZXI9IjAiIGFsbG93ZnVsbHNjcmVlbj0iYWxsb3dmdWxsc2NyZWVuIj48L2lmcmFtZT4=
->

The real question | Heavy metals and ionization of heavy metals in the water ionizer

Thank you very much, it is noted.

I know what you think about osmosis water and that this has degenerated into a kind of religious war. But I don't even want to identify with someone like that because I'm always open to new things. Since I value your opinion very much, I would like to give you a point of view that is not easy to ignore (at least for me) and that, if you want to look at it scientifically and strive for the optimum in quality, you inevitably has to deal with the topic.

I agree with you 100% with all of your arguments for and against RO technology. It is not necessary in itself, as dissolved minerals are also needed for the further processing process in the ionizer and they are actually very important.

However, this approval requires that the source medium must be uncontaminated in its original form, which cannot be achieved technically by the waterworks alone. We are talking here about an extremely increasing heavy metal particle load, which is in the nano range and neither from the waterworks nor from the filters in the ionizers (which only filter out the worst - particles of 1µ, while a membrane is capable of filtering out particles of 0,0001 micron) can be achieved. These nanoparticles pass through the blood-brain barrier without any difficulty and reach regions where they absolutely do not belong.

So at the end of the day you may not have quite as nice/high numbers or values ​​and also an increased effort due to the remineralization, but you still have the certainty that no, or a greatly reduced, heavy metal spectrum has ended up in the water, which is not belongs in the body and, as you yourself say, “could be made even more dangerous by ionization”.

I don't want to convert anyone or force an opinion, but I would find it interesting if you could briefly comment on these arguments, perhaps also pointing out whether additional minerals would be needed in addition to the mineral mixture to remineralize 80 mg of calcium and 20 mg of magnesium and whether This information refers to one liter of water.

Thank you for the exchange and your perspective

Kind regards
MS

Answer from Karl Heinz Asenbaum about water filtration and heavy metals and air quality

Dear Mr. Seifert,

If heavy metals are still found after filtration, you must use a stronger filter performance, if necessary reverse osmosis with calcium + Mg (magnesium) post-mineralization. In this case, I actually recommend reverse osmosis.
But I have probably seen more than 1000 analyzes that examined heavy metals after the filter of a water ionizer. Of these, less than 5% were such candidates.

I tend to only advise customers on the most necessary measures. Nobody should spend more money than they have to. In my experience, your statements about the heavy metal contamination of drinking water in Europe, even after normal filtration, only apply to 5% of water intake points.

I also generally warn against overestimating the danger at the wrong risk point. By far the greatest amount of heavy metal pollution comes from the air, and not from drinking water. With mercury, the worst of all heavy metals, it travels directly to the brain via the olfactory nerve. That's why I think an air ionizer is just as important as a water ionizer. I have one in every room.

With kind regards,

Karl Heinz Asenbaum

Answer from MS About air purification and heavy metals

Of course, I agree with you about overestimating the danger at the wrong risk point. If you were to adapt this sterile standard to other living conditions, you would have to live in a clean room and would no longer be allowed to leave it. I put 3 of the following products in my room:

www.aquacentrum.de/shop/zoomius-luftreiniger-auf-oel-bzw-wasser-waelzbasis/

But I don't really know yet whether they really get more than dust out of the air. Hence mixed feelings. I've read a lot of frightening things about air ionizers, which led me to buy oil-based air purifiers. For example, in Amazon “The device not only emits ions, but also the gas ozone. This gave me a strong dry cough... Smokers should definitely google thoroughly before making a purchase decision, as there is a study about possible additional lung damage.” Since this could of course just be targeted disinformation, I am open to new information here too.

Are there any videos or information material from you regarding air ionizers? From what I understand, you have probably looked into it intensively beforehand, so the question is which product convinced you?

Regards
M. Seifert

Reverse osmosis water

Patricia G.: We were convinced of reverse osmos water for years and have a lot of money for such a system output. We have now realized our mistake. It's actually logical! But can't you use the existing system as a pre-filter for a water ionizer so that you can ionize particularly pure water?

This is ultimately a question of economics. Filters for reverse osmosis systems are usually no cheaper than those for water ionizers. Of course, they also filter out more, namely not only the pollutants but also the valuable minerals, which would then have to be added again using additional filter cartridges. I have tested most of these post-mineralization cartridges. The result is not practical because these cartridges become unusable after a short time because the minerals dissolve in different quantities, so you get different results every time and you have to constantly readjust the ionizer. Just do the math. It's not worth it

You can also just add salt to the reverse osmosis water before ionization, then it can also be ionized. With the Enagic Leveluk SD 501®, for example, liquid brine (“Electrolysis enhancer”) is added. Similarly, with crystal salt, this is possible with water ionizers with a salt feed shaft.

Since this then tastes unpleasantly alkaline, in practice the process is only used to produce hygienic alkaline and acid active water. It would also not be approved as drinking water under the Drinking Water Ordinance. So this only makes sense for laboratories, not for households.

In principle, reverse osmosis water is no more a natural matter than alkaline activated water, as neither occurs naturally in this world. Both are functional water and were invented by engineers. There are alkaline, antioxidant and highly mineralized water separately, but nowhere in this intelligent combination than from a water ionizer. Reverse osmosis water, on the other hand, was invented for batteries and further developed for astronauts to turn their urine into drinking water again. This water does not even exist in parts in the natural world. Just ask any astronaut if he liked drinking this water made from his crew's urine!

When buying the reverse osmosis system, you are probably faced with the usual sales trick –> conductance You were fooled by the claim that the higher the conductivity, the more pollutants. The trick relies on confusing quantity with quality.

There are so many absurd arguments in the field of reverse osmosis that it is almost worthy of its own book. Even the arguments from mineral water and active water fans often seem strange: reverse osmosis water is acidic and therefore dangerous! This is pure nonsense! Reverse osmosis water itself is absolutely pH neutral. But since it contains no ions, it becomes acidic due to the acidic air gas carbon dioxide, because it contains no basic resistance and therefore acidifies in the same way as rain falling through the air.
In this reverse osmosis water, a negative lime-carbon dioxide balance is created at the expense of the lime, which could literally be pulled out of the bones of acidic water drinkers!

Reverse osmosis water works, like Dr. med. Walter Irlacher put it inimitably perfectly in our book “Trink Dich alkalisch 2011” (p. 24): “Demineralized water sucks vital minerals such as calcium and magnesium out of the cell like a sponge. By using alkaline active water, however, we can remove the acids from the body. And in doing so, we create a very strong cleansing and protective effect for the sick cell.”

In the West, especially in the USA, Canada and Australia, many have turned this lifestyle of mineral theft, supported by base robbers such as cola drinks, into a lucrative business and are still successfully promoting “astronaut drinking water”.

In countries where scientifically oriented water research has been carried out for decades, such as today's Russia, water ionizers can be bought in good supermarkets, and opinions about reverse osmosis water have been formed through animal rather than human experiments. You shouldn't drink it permanently! Two of the leading water researchers wrote there: (Prilutsky/ Bakhir, Electroactivated Water, Moscow, 1997): “Long-term drinking of deionized water, reverse osmosis water or melt water, very soft water, leads to disturbances in the adrenal cortex, resulting in heart disease, High blood pressure, the occurrence of joint pain, a tendency to arthritis and arthrosis. In cattle it leads to convulsive syndrome and in laboratory rats to cardiac arrhythmias.”

The alleged medical foundation of reverse osmosis is based on a French hydraulic engineer named Louis-Claude Vincent, who died in 1988, and who, based on his own statistics, claims to have determined a higher mortality risk in areas with hard water in France. However, this cannot be verified because these statistics are apparently no longer available. However, this would be interesting because all the statistics and studies that have been examined by a high-level WHO commission show the absolute opposite for the rest of the world. The name Vincent is not even quoted there and none of his supposedly important books quoted by the reverse osmosis sellers are available in normal bookstores even as antiquarian editions. The American doctor Dr. Norman Walker (1886 – 1985), who lived to be 100 years old despite drinking distilled water for decades. What is not disclosed is that he drank or mixed it throughout the day, alternating with fruit and vegetable juices. It is obvious that he successfully balanced the mineral content of the water.

Of course, you can also compensate for mineral deficiencies in the water by eating plenty of food, and weight gain is free. included. The website writes about use as a mixed drink www.whiskey.de:. “In keeping with the style, only Scottish still spring water is used. The quiet, 'poor' French people are also good to use. And if you don't have either on hand, just use distilled water. Warning: Never drink large amounts of pure, distilled water. The lack of ions in distilled water can seriously disrupt your body's mineral balance and even be life-threatening. For this reason, always add an appropriate amount of single malt whiskey to your distilled water. ;-)”

In Israel, due to the water shortage, by 2020, 72 percent of the municipal water supply will be provided by deionized water from seawater desalination and reverse osmosis plants. Since this would dramatically reduce the population's mineral supply, the local legislature has decreed that at least 50 mg/l of calcium carbonate, which is supplied from limestone, must be added to the water. (Source: Brenner, A. Mineral Balance of mineral quality standards for desalinated water: The Israeli experience; in Bhattacharya, P. et al., Metals and related substances in drinking water, London 2012, p. 114)
There is practically no significant difference compared to distilled water, at least when you think about drinking: Distillation, especially multiple distillation, produces pure water that you need for the laboratory in order to carry out controlled experiments. Under laboratory conditions it should also be gas-free and is then pH neutral. It then has the composition of 1 H3O+ and 1 OH- to 10 million water molecules, which comes from autoprotolysis.

Why exactly this ratio is is one of the still unanswered questions in water science. It could be that 10 million water molecules create an electric field that corresponds exactly to the decomposition voltage for 1 water molecule.
Reverse osmosis water ROW still contains other ions that can be determined with a TDS meter. But also non-ions and gases. In particular, it likes to absorb CO2 and therefore has a slightly acidic pH value. However, this plays no physiological role because it is not buffered.

Excerpt from the book by Karl Heinz Asenbaum: “Electro-activated water – An invention with extraordinary potential. Water ionizers from A – Z”
Copyright 2016 www.euromultimedia.de

What does microsiemens mean?

  • PPM means Parts Per Million. A conductivity meter is used to measure the number of all parts dissolved in the water. The conductance is often given in microsiemens. It says something about the quantity, not the quality, of water components. 5 ppm lead, mercury, uranium or cadmium can be catastrophic, but 1000 ppm calcium is perfect! Anyone who wants to assess the quality of water using a conductivity measurement is either completely ignorant or is purposefully telling untruths in order to benefit —> Reverse osmosis to advertise, which I will discuss elsewhere.
  • Where does the increase in ppm come from even though the water is filtered before electrolysis and pollutants are thereby removed? Minerals from 2 liters of water collect in 1 liter of alkaline active water in the cathode chamber. In addition, some filters add —> Calcium added because it is good for us and the buffering of the activated water. That's why there are usually more ppm, but fewer pollutants, that can be measured in alkaline activated water.
  • Last but not least, I have to point out that the conductance can only be used to measure electrolytes, i.e. ions in water, but not electrically neutral atoms.
  • You should also keep in mind that the really bad pollutants such as lead, mercury or uranium, but also hormones and antibiotics, are harmful even in very minimal amounts. Heavy metals, for example, are measured in micrograms, while good metals such as calcium, magnesium or potassium are measured in milligrams, i.e. a thousand-fold order of magnitude. If filters remove ppm from the water, that doesn't mean that it's affecting “the bad guys”.

Excerpt from the book by Karl Heinz Asenbaum: “Electro-activated water – An invention with extraordinary potential. Water ionizers from A – Z”
Copyright 2016 www.euromultimedia.de

hr - Hessischer Rundfunk - Good or bad drinking water - How useful are water filters

 

Great TV report about reverse osmosis water from Wassertankstelle / TRUU:

 

hr, Hessischer Rundfunk defacto on September 2.9.2019nd, XNUMX, Good or bad drinking water – How useful are water filters:

 

www.hr- Fernsehenen.de/versanden-az/defacto/versanden/gutes-oder-besseres-trinkwasser—wie-sinnvoll-sind-wasserfilter-,video-101028.html

Yesterday I had a representative come and measure the water from my water ionizer. It actually has more ppm than tap water! I thought the filter took out all the pollutants!

Andrea G.: Yesterday I had a representative come and measure the water from my water ionizer. It actually has more ppm than tap water! I thought the filter took out all the pollutants! Now, the man says, there are even more and he advises me to get a reverse osmosis system.

• PPM means Parts Per Million. A conductivity meter is used to measure the number of all parts dissolved in the water. The conductance is often given in microsiemens. It says something about the quantity, not the quality, of water components. 5 ppm lead, mercury, uranium or cadmium can be catastrophic, but 1000 ppm calcium is perfect! Anyone who wants to assess the quality of water using a conductivity measurement is either completely ignorant or is purposefully telling untruths in order to benefit —> Reverse osmosis to advertise, which I will discuss elsewhere.

• Where does the increase in ppm come from even though the water is filtered before electrolysis and pollutants are thereby removed? Minerals from 2 liters of water collect in 1 liter of alkaline active water in the cathode chamber. In addition, some filters add —> Calcium added because it is good for us and the buffering of the activated water. That's why there are usually more ppm, but fewer pollutants, that can be measured in alkaline activated water.

• Last but not least, I have to point out that the conductance can only be used to measure electrolytes, i.e. ions in water, but not electrically neutral atoms.

• You should also keep in mind that the really bad pollutants such as lead, mercury or uranium, but also hormones and antibiotics, are harmful even in very minimal amounts. Heavy metals, for example, are measured in micrograms, while good metals such as calcium, magnesium or potassium are measured in milligrams, i.e. a thousand-fold order of magnitude. If filters remove ppm from the water, that doesn't mean that it's affecting “the bad guys”.

Excerpt from the book by Karl Heinz Asenbaum: “Electroactivated water – an invention with extraordinary potential. Water ionizers from A – Z”
Copyright 2016 www.euromultimedia.de

Which replacement filters and at what intervals are the filters of the Osminion Direct Flow 600 GPD reverse osmosis- system to exchange?

Hello Mr. Yasin Akgün,

We will now have our system in operation for 6 months and are very satisfied!

Think now is the time to change some filters. We have very calcareous water, 21 degrees of hardness. Unfortunately, I don't check which ones and at what intervals.
I think I can then order these filters from your webshop.

Enclosed is our order for your information.

Would be great to hear from you!

With kind regards,
Your insurance broker

Hannes W

Answer from Yasin Akgün: Filter change depending on discretion and stretchable...

Hello Mr W.

Thank you for your email and your questions, which I now have to clarify here because the topic is actually simple, but is still not clear to everyone.

Basically, tap water is NOT deadly toxic and full of contaminants or anything like that. It's quite clean. It is therefore sufficient to only replace the first filter every 1 months, as this does the main filter work.

It is not the 2nd filter, the reverse osmosis membrane, that filters pollutants, but the 1st and that. 3 filters, both activated carbon filters. For more information on the topic of osmosis, please listen to the audio video here on this FAQ page or here: www.aquacentrum.de/trinkwasseraufbereitung-was-du-wissen-solltest-podcast-mit-peakwolf-ch-und-yasin/

That's why the membrane filter can be changed after 2 years at the earliest, even 3 years wouldn't be an issue. The older the membrane, the more minerals will “flow through” it, but from my point of view this is more of a positive thing. After the membrane, it is filtered again through the third filter through activated carbon media, and also externally, with the H2 shuttle pH+, which brings even more advantages:

  1. pH value increase to pH 9 or even up to pH10, in the first 2 weeks after changing the filter
  2. including H2 content so antioxidant, more antioxidant than other flow H2 generators or electric water ionizers
  3. The different ceramics also “energize” or “vitalize” the water, resulting in water that tastes softer.
  4. Some ceramics also protect against germ contamination in the H2 Shuttle pH+ filter

This means you can change the filter Osminion Direct Flow 600 GPD carry out at the following intervals:

  1. Filter, activated carbon pre-filter, change every 6 months
  2. Filter, reverse osmosis membrane, every 24-36 months or later
  3. Filter, activated carbon post-filter with pH neutralization, every 12 months
  4. external filter, H2 Shuttle pH+, every 6 months if you want to continue drinking antioxidant and alkaline water above pH 9.

suitable only for those Osminion® Direct Flow 600 GPD Reverse Osmosis System

The video “Filter change & filter reset | Osminion® Direct Flow osmosis system with pH value & H2 increase” shows how to change the water filters of the Osminion Direct Flow reverse osmosis system with pH value increase. The filters should be changed regularly to ensure the quality of the filtered water.

The video shows how to open the filter housings, remove the old filters and insert the new filters. The device has an LED indicator that shows the condition of the filters and alerts the user when a filter change is required. After changing the filters, the device must be informed of the change so that the internal counting system can be reset:

  1. Press the “Reset” button until all LEDs go out
  2. Use the “Reset” button to select the filter you want to reset
  3. Now press “Reset” for a longer time, then the respective filter is reset

After changing the filter, the water should be left running for 10 to 20 minutes.

Filter change & filter reset | Osminion® Direct Flow osmosis system with pH value increase & H2 increase

Hydrogen therapy with the H2 Rocket | Experience report hydrogen water H2 generator > .pdf version

Dear Yasin,
Thank you for asking how my mother-in-law is doing now with the H2-Rocket and whether she likes the alkaline hydrogen water. She loves the “Rocket Water” and is always happy to say that she really enjoys it. Now she can drink water from the tap that has been treated with the H2-Rocket again with a clear conscience, as it is very well double-filtered here. Now she no longer has to go through the hassle of cleaning her water beforehand using a jug filter to remove the previously unsavory visible “fat streaks” and she actually feels really good about drinking water again.

I immediately thought I would show you a recent photo of her last breakfast table in a small café where she likes to go sometimes. It was taken a few days ago and is another current photo of her. Having just reached 90 years of age, isn't she absolutely thriving? What do you think? >>>Continue reading….

Hydrogen therapy with the H2 Rocket – An experience report (hydrogen water / H2 generator)